Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: This does not get better  (Read 128 times)

Offline Gone crazy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This does not get better
« on: August 19, 2014, 01:48:34 AM »
I have dealt with anxiety and hypochondria for years now for various illnesses and diseases for my mind to fixate on. As soon I am done with one my mind wanders on to the next. It engulfs every aspect of my life and all things I do, relationships, activities, work and things I enjoy. It lets up from time to time and circles back around with more power than the last time and im sick of it.
I've decided to take the power from it by realizing that I will die by own hand one day. I'm not sure exactly when but most likely when I've achieved and taken care of the things I need to for myself and my family so they won't be burdened when I'm gone. Since I've come to this realization my life has been more enjoyable for I know my anxiety has no more power because I have determined the outcome already. This might sounds crazy to those who don't understand and I don't necessarily want to die I just want the noise to stop. I can't tell this to the people close to me for they will freak out and intervene. Was wondering if anyone has ever felt the same and if their circumstances changed at all 
Bookmark and Share

Online Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: This does not get better
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 03:29:05 AM »
I stopped worrying about it when I realized that statistically, I will never actually die. The numbers don't lie. So whats there to be afraid of?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: This does not get better
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 04:41:16 AM »
I stopped worrying about it when I realized that statistically, I will never actually die. The numbers don't lie. So whats there to be afraid of?

Lunatone, I never believe statistics! I wish I did...
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything