Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Brain issue fears  (Read 106 times)

Offline kvndl2

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Things are lookin' up
    • Poke This Member
Brain issue fears
« on: August 18, 2014, 05:28:18 PM »
So as some of you probably know I've just recently went through so, so, so much constant anxiety and now it's finally gone. But now I'm having anxiety about not having any anxiety.

Like I don't have any thoughts, I mean I do, but nothing anxious and it's easier for me to space out without thinking about anything what so ever and it's just really weird to me. It almost feels as if I can't have anxious thoughts at all like I look at things that used to make me anxious and now it just doesn't.

This probably sounds dumb and you're probably thinking, "That's great! Why are you concerned about not having anxious thoughts?"

But that was my normal and I feel like I don't know what to do with myself when I'm not anxious and then I start thinking that I have something wrong with my brain that's like stopping me from like feeling fully connected to things?

It's so hard to explain, like I don't feel empty and I still have emotions and things but it's so weird how I can just go from having everything make me anxious to nothing making me anxious except the fact that I don't have anxiety. Which in the end still makes me kind of anxious since I'm concerned about it.

I don't know what to do. I feel dumb posting this, but I still feel like there's something wrong with my brain and I could just like keel over or something.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: