Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Not doing well  (Read 177 times)

Offline Xjunkie4jesus

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not doing well
« on: August 18, 2014, 12:12:42 PM »
 :traurig001: I keep thinking about the possibility of running into my ex-foster sister now that I'm back taking the city bus. A cab driver I was familiar with (barely) happened to be a very new friend of hers. After 3 RIDES WITH HER, she claimed that on "our many rides together", I was telling her all my foster sister's very personal business. After OVER 13 YRS of loyalty and a closeness I can't even describe, she took this friend's word over mine. I was NEVER (in over 13 yrs), EVER disloyal in any way as she was a very private person. All of a sudden, she became consumed with the neighborhood single moms' gossip circle, started sharing personal things online and became very judgmental of others-My friend is in her ***** List so I know she just suddenly did a 180 with her personality. She allowed this woman (the cab driver) to post very negative things about me on her page and agreed with her!! When she got pregnant while I was in college, I took extra student loans to make sure she wouldn't be homeless and did this MORE THAN ONCE. I have GIVEN her 20-40 dollars to hide from her abusive husband 4-5 times in the year before this incident. I was her Maid of Honor in their wedding. I worried so much when I didn't hear from her for 2-3 days. I would cry with her when she'd call as he was drunk and screaming in the background! She has ALWAYS been very anti-drug, but what else could account for such a dramatic turn-around, so suddenly? And what's she going to be like if she runs into me on the bus?? This is tearing me apart with anxiety!! HELP!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not doing well
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Exjunkie, if you see her on the bus, just be quiet.  If she approaches you and becomes abusive, get off the bus.  You should have no guilt about this girl.  It sounds like she has made mess of her life and is continuing to do so.  Let her go.  SHe is bad karma for you in so many ways/  Look at the anxiety she is causing you without even seeing her.  A toxic individula you don't need in your life.

Good luck,

Julie
Bookmark and Share

Offline Xjunkie4jesus

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not doing well
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:25:48 PM »
The "toxic person" label was 1 that this new friend posted about me on my ex-sis's ***** page!-because I have Mental Health Issues. I've been stable (completely) for 2 and a half yrs now! This is the girl who lied to my sis about me and quit her job at the taxi company because they refused not to promise her she wouldn't have to transport me!! She texted them her "resignation" on her phone and never would go in for her check-They had to send it. She messed with the wrong customer because my fiance and I are well acquainted with her boss, which they sternly explained to her when they said we were "constant, loyal customers" and she couldn't use her job with them to spread "unkind messages online about our customers". That's why she's saying I'm "toxic and trying to bring everyone around you down with you (my sis).
Bookmark and Share

Tags: