Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Swollen nodes in neck  (Read 92 times)

Offline blueberries960

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Swollen nodes in neck
« on: August 18, 2014, 12:48:03 AM »
first time here so hoping im posting right. I supper from ha BAD. this year it seems to be focused on my lymph nodes.  So tonight here i am checking my nodes as usual. Last week had a swollen one right side of neck or so i thought lol. few days ago i thought there was one in my armpit.. and now here i am feeling a small moveable lump right on my neck muscle about midway down. i dont think it was sore till i started poking... and of course now its pretty tender there and a little bit bigger as i cant stop checking to see if it moves or if i can find anymore. My ha drives me cazy i will sit here for hours poking and prodding. I know... i need to stop but its like my other half my brain keeps telling me to check and recheck. My docter put me on Valium 2mg to help and i dont think it does a thing ... Just need some reasurance here..
Bookmark and Share

Offline worry_wort007

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Swollen nodes in neck
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 01:23:02 AM »
I am always suffering from neck pain. I think it has a lot to do with posture and sleep. I think you're okay, definitely. And don't feel ashamed for your HA. It takes a brave person to talk about it. We're all here to support you.
Bookmark and Share

Offline blueberries960

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Swollen nodes in neck
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 01:25:21 AM »
thank you very much. im really glad i have found this site and there is a place for people like us. My ha is truley taking over my life anymore. Been to the docters so many times. they tell me same thing.. if it moves your fine.. but i cant seem to tell my head that.. have to check every 5 mins to make sure it moves.. So thankfull for this place!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: