Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I don't know what to do anymore, I can't get out of my own head  (Read 180 times)

Offline ECee

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Hello :)
    • Poke This Member
My anxiety was triggered pretty badly and now I'm in a very, very, very low. I don't know what triggered it, it might have something to do with the agoraphobia I think I'm developing. The past few days I've been forcing myself to go out and spend time with a friend who is moving away to college and I think I might've pushed myself too hard, but in all honesty I don't know what triggered it.

It reminds me of the first time my bouts of anxiety began - I didn't know what triggered it either. One day I just felt absolute fear and anxiety and I couldn't eat, sleep or think clearly and right now the same is happening. I have a horrible knot in my stomach 24/7, I feel like I'm going to vomit and I haven't been eating properly. I feel weak and I honestly can't get out of my head despite distractions. I'm really losing it I feel like and I don't know what to do. This might be the worse it's been.

Bookmark and Share
"I can unscrew the stars..."

Offline kvndl2

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Things are lookin' up
    • Poke This Member
Re: I don't know what to do anymore, I can't get out of my own head
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 11:49:25 PM »
Just remind yourself that you're in fact not going to lose it. You're not going crazy what so ever, it's just anxiety.
You'll be 100% fine.
I know this feeling very well, and I went through so much anxiety at the end of last month and the beginning of this one that left me unable to really eat or sleep. So I know how you feel.
It was all just completely random as well.
Maybe you should go to your doctor and up your medication if you're taking some? Or if you're not maybe you should get on some? Lexapro, Buspar, Klonopin anything really. Something that'll work best for you.
That's what I did, I upped my medication and did some yoga/deep breathing and started trying to eat better and it was definitely helpful and now I'm no longer suffering from all of that anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: