Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: The endless cycle of GAD and finances  (Read 88 times)

Offline Scye27

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The endless cycle of GAD and finances
« on: August 17, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »
Hi, I just need a moment to vent.

I've never had money, but I've always been on time with my bills and never had an overdraft until about 6 months ago. This was also when my GAD and hypochondria seemed to be going overboard. I am better now, but the one thing I noticed is how many financial problems I've been having, and the endless overdrafts and problems I seem to only be having during times of increased anxiety. I always seem to buy more supplements and therapies as part of my hypochondria, but I probably did not need them. I had spent the last year on various alternative doctors and regular doctors to try and figure what was wrong, while just giving them payments with my credit card. i did have legitimate digestive, vitamin deficiency, and back issues, but that was it. Now, I find myself getting more anxious as the bills keep piling up and I have stopped all services and am now playing catch up.

Does anyone else notice that when they are more anxious, they tend to spend more and not know where it went? I am better now, so I have that going for me.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: The endless cycle of GAD and finances
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 05:42:51 AM »
I think at times we have to put what is important there and then first. Like if we are sick, the hospital would always have to come first. The hospital might want us on medication. So add that to the bill. Health first is what I always say. Though I put away cash each week. Various tins for various bills. Doesn't have to be much every week. Once the bills arrive the money is there in the tins. Just my way of doing it. Credit cards you don't see what you are spending as such. They allow you to go over the limit. They want you to go over the limit. Which is why I stir well clear of them. Prefer to have cash. I can work things out better that way.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: