Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Think in having a panic attack. Don't know.  (Read 145 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Think in having a panic attack. Don't know.
« on: August 17, 2014, 05:21:29 PM »
I think I'm having a panic attack but honestly I'm not sure and am starting to wonder if it's something more serious this time.

All my usual methods for calming myself are not working. I don't know what really caused this one either. Normally I have a worry of something health related that springs a panic attack but this one feels different. But don't they all feel "different"?

I tried playing some Tetris. That normally ALWAYS works for me but not now so i tried reading, again nothing. I am just sitting on a chair feeling like I can't catch my breath but it's been 5 minutes now surely I'd have passed out or fainted if it was real?

Then there's this damn pain in the centre of my chest slightly off to the right. My logic and my research both tell me that heart pain is not this sharp and in such a pin point location so it's is probably muscle related. But I have been on a 4 hour car journey today so I am literally just know weighing the possibility of a blood clot but it would be far too fast, doesn't make logical sense.

I guess by writing this I am attempting to talk myself down from this panic attack by logically analysing my fears and arguing then in a written format. That seem weird ha?

Then there's the damn pain in my right hip. It seems to be located in the bone and it is very much at the side, not even slightly to the front so it can't be appendicitis. Plus it's been on and off for a about 4 days.

Finally the abdomen pain, I hadn't noticed it much at all today but now I feel it. It's been there nearly a week and has never moved more to the right or increased in pain.

I'm fine I have to be fine. Nothing that I am feeling adds up to an emergency situation. Maybe the fact I am talking to myself on a forum is cause to worry about my mental stability ha but physically what real issues do I have that require emergency medical treatment? I know the dizziness comes from my weird breathing caused by my anxious feelings. It's not heart related.

Wish I knew what triggered this one. Maybe it's because I have been so busy this weekend constantly around people and now that I am home it has all quietened down too much. I used to love being alone, it was my favourite but now I seem to be afraid of it.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Raaawr

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Think in having a panic attack. Don't know.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 05:39:35 PM »
JUST when I am starting to relax, someone turns to me and says "you look pale". Thanks, Ill add that to my symptoms and now I seem to have more heart related symptoms to be anxious about. Thank you very much.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 10:59:17 PM »
You're having a panic attack.  You don't need the ER; you can get through this on your own.  (And of course you look pale; nearly everyone looks pale when they're scared!)

I think being alone is a common problem for people with HA, because we worry there's no one to get help if we have an emergency. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline 123anxious123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »
How are you doing?  You should always go to a doctor if you have any pressure on your heart and nausea.
Bookmark and Share

Offline cali4niay

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 08:41:23 PM »
Ur pale because you're on the precipice of having a anxiety attack.
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 08:54:44 PM »
Sorry you're going through this.  Only you can determine if it's an emergency situation but since you seem to have a good grasp on your anxiety, I suspect you know that's what it is and if it was a true medical emergency, you would have dialed 911 instead of posting.

Let us know how you're feeling.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: