Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Help  (Read 151 times)

Online jakcob

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:45:31 PM »
Recently I've been in the dumps with GAD which came out of the blue when I had my first anxiety attack at the beginning of this year. Recently I've been thinking about past behavior because I've been stressing about whether or not I'm at a risk for schizophrenia. It's been bothering me a ton and I recall being very young and I had to repeat a phrase in my head at the end of every sentence ("never mind, forget about it"). I did this for maybe about a month or two because it made me feel better and I felt that every time after I would say that phrase in my head, it would give me a clean slate or something strange like that.

Much later in the 4th grade I became obsessed with the number 3 and had to do everything in increments of 3. I felt that by doing this my life would be better and it would prevent bad things from happening during my day.

Fast forward to now and none of these things have been happening but I do have really bad health anxiety. So what do you guys think? Is this the road to schizophrenia or just Pure O-OCD?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 03:20:35 PM »
im 14 and im a boy, i used to have a strong ocd of incrementing things into either 4, 7, 8, 26, 28 - those specific numbers but i think i have got over that now. I think that it is just ocd.
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: