Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Problems with left arm  (Read 104 times)

Offline BrambleRamble93

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Problems with left arm
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:52:30 AM »
Hello everyone. So lately I've been having problems with my left arm. I can always feel something. It will sometimes feel warm, heavy, or goes numb easily and tingles a lot. Today it was difficult to hold a cup with my left arm and it even started shaking!

I'm sure this is a heart problem.  I haven't gone to the doctor in about 2 months because of all the medical bills I've racked up, but I don't think I can just let this one slide.  This is freaking me out.  Yes, I'm a hypochondriac which is why I usually go to the doctor a lot but I've been doing better lately (the fact I've gone 2 months without seeing the doctor is a big deal for me.)  The last heart tests I did were a 24 hour heart monitor and ekg done almost a year ago and they couldn't find anything wrong. BUT I've had a past full of amphetamine abuse which I know will come back to haunt me.

Some things to note: I'm a 21 year old male and weigh about 140lbs. Please help me by sharing experiences or knowledge on this subject. Thanks for reading :)
Bookmark and Share
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, if you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, if you put it into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash.  Be water my friend.  - Bruce Lee

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Problems with left arm
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
It's not a heart problem. Those symptoms have literally never been reported in a heart problem. And if it was a heart problem, you'd know it by now. Because if it went on for weeks you'd be pretty dead.

I don't know what it is though. All I can say for sure is its not a heart problem.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: