Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Cbc results back  (Read 540 times)

Offline JGhypo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cbc results back
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
So what would your advice be to me? S
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 09:29:15 PM »

my advice?  I thought my post kinda said it.

my advice is to quit searching for a diagnosis you don't have.  doctors know their jobs.  My advice is to deal with the issue you really have so you can lead mentally healthy life.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline flipperk

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »

Kind of what sixpack stated above, doctors know their jobs... you go to the doctor because you respect their opinions and analysis of your condition, otherwise it is a fruitless effort. When the doctor states you are okay after running tests, then you have to accept the fact that they have hard evidence to suggest nothing is wrong.

You are here because you are still worried, which means you do have come face to face on how to control your anxiety and to make it stop controlling your life.

Have you talked to your doctor about anxiety? Maybe getting some professional help and someone to talk with to see if their is a root issue at hand? 

To be honest, I posted a thread here a few days ago explaining it, but about 5 different things had to come together for me. All of them changed my life in a different way. I had everything from God, to a wife, professional help, accepting the fact I can't control everything and prevent everything, and a little bit medication to help get me started.

It is a constant struggle because that little voice of doubt will always be there, it is only you that can ignore it and put it aside and trust that everything is okay.
Bookmark and Share
Aviation Professional --- If you have aviation related questions or fears, please feel free to message me.

Online fishmanpa

• Rec's: 22
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 11:02:05 PM »
"when I phoned the lab, they told me everything looked good an they wish their numbers looked like mine so I'm confused"

About what? That's awesome news!

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Offline JGhypo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2014, 06:21:47 PM »
I'm confused because 3.3 is a low wbc, but they told me everything was fine, so that makes me wonder "since I had to call to figure that out " "are they hiding something else form me"? And this spleen area discomfort and weakness in arms is gonna make me go insane
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2014, 06:44:05 PM »
I am sorry.  I TRY to give supportive posts but I am just flabbergasted here.

your last post borders on paranoia.   why in the H*ll  would medical professionals be "hiding" something from you????   that really does take the cake on HA thinking 

move passed this   
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Online fishmanpa

• Rec's: 22
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 06:45:42 PM »
A doctor could lose their license to practice for withholding information or lying to you. For a moment, put your anxiety aside if you can and read these words...

"everything looked good an they wish their numbers looked like mine"

What does that tell you? Your just below normal WBC could be the result of a virus or infection and yes, even undue stress like anxiety. There comes a time to stop chasing a diagnosis and begin treating the real illness.

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Offline JGhypo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 07:35:25 PM »
You guys are right , I need to start believing what people say to me in general , including you guys who are takin the time out of your day to respond to an anxious kid and my dr .....
Bookmark and Share

Offline sickofsickness

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »
I recently had a WBC done and it was 3.8. It's slightly out of the normal range but my doctors also said it was fine. Keep in my that the normal range is meant to capture 95% of all normal values, so there will always be people who are normal that run a bit high or a bit low. I was also told that blacks tend to have lower WBC counts (I'm also black). I wouldn't worry.
Bookmark and Share

Offline JGhypo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »
I feel very weak and I'm losing weight , not eating or sleeping ... I'm so upset.... So angry..... So disappointed..... I'm hurt....
Bookmark and Share

Tags: