Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Skin colour / orange tint speck/pimple on penis  (Read 133 times)

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Skin colour / orange tint speck/pimple on penis
« on: August 13, 2014, 07:53:58 AM »
hi,
im a male and im 14 years old, for a while i have had skin coloured pimple/spot/speck type things on my penis foreskin but now i have just discovered one that has just got a light orange tint i am worried and i get scared about going to doctors, is this normal ?
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Skin colour / orange tint speck/pimple on penis
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »
Hi superapple,
 At your age with you still maturing things will change and it could be a birthmark I am not male by the way but I did raise a son and I also have several different birth marks one is brow and one is white and my Husband has a birthmark on his penis that is a tan color so it is possible it is a birthmark or it could be a pimple but what you really need to do is talk with your parents or who ever you live with and go see a doctor now that doesn't mean it is serious I tell everyone at any age to always go see a doctor and have regular checkups just like going to the dentist.

Going will ease your mind or talking to someone who you can trust in your family.
Good Luck and Best wishes,
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

Offline superapple

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »
well its not like a pimple, its like a speck its like 3mm diameter i have loads of skin coloured ones but this one is the same size but has an orange tinge
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »
Depending on your skin type it could be a freckle my husbands has those all over him and yes even there . Freckles come in different colors and a lot have an orange tinge to them . What color is your hair and are you fair skinned? odds of it being skin cancer down there are very slim because of no sun exposure also your age but like I had written talk to someone in your family and then go get it checked to ease your mind.

I am not a doctor only a mother and a wife and also some who has many discolored spots all over my own body and I did get checked out and no cancer.

Hope this helps , take care
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

Offline superapple

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 12:29:50 PM »
anyone else ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline brittanyborg

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Struggling to find myself again
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »
This might be way too much information but I figured I would share it with you just because it might ease your mind.
I'm always examining my boyfriends penis (I don't even know why but usually after we've had intercourse I'll just examine it) and I always laugh because I always find little dots or discolouration's and one time I thought I even saw a pimple (but really it was just a small white speck that was nothing at all).
It's funny because I'm such a hypochondriac and he isn't at all so whenever I mention these things to him he'll laugh and say "oh great, guess I'm dying now - should I go to the hospital"? Pretty much just to mock me because that's the kind of stuff I say to him on a regular basis.

I know I'm a girl so maybe my opinion on this particular topic isn't as relative or comforting as a males opinion but from what I see on my boyfriends there is always small specks of discolouration or even freckles or just different looking spots of skin. It's totally normal and I know that you're fine - you definitely don't need to see a doctor!

Stop concentrating on it too much and do something to help take your mind off of it, you're fine  ::)
Bookmark and Share
  • I don't know a perfect person, I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
  • "Storms make trees take deeper roots"

Offline superapple

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »
thanks :) i don't think that i can see it anymore anyway :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: