Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Afraid of being annoying  (Read 82 times)

Offline Mairi

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Afraid of being annoying
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:56:25 PM »
 I'm back again. I know I post too much. Sorry.
Do you think this problem is from anxiety or is it just me being me?: So, as you can probably tell from how I always mention her, I love my older sister a lot. She is one of the coolest people ever. But, I'm afraid that she thinks I'm too clingy and annoying. I always give her hugs and tell her that I love her. I always ask her to come with me when I go places. Usually if she leaves, I tell her that I'll miss her, and when she's gone I really do miss her and want to call her but I know she doesn't really like me to call her very much unless it's for an important reason. If I do call her, I feel guilty after and wondered if I annoyed her. I love to try and make her laugh as well, but I hope she doesn't see me as being immature and annoying. I also like to be with her when I'm feeling anxious because she almost always makes me feel better about anything (except death). Lately I've been trying to avoid her so I won't annoy her, but it's not working because it's pretty hard to avoid your own sister. Otherwise, I'm usually following her around. I even follow her to public restrooms (the kind with stalls of course!) because while I'm waiting for her to wash her hands we get a little time to chat on our own.  I think I annoy my mother, too. I always ask her "Do you think I annoyed Ciara?" or "Do you think she still loves me?". You know, questions like that. I think I irritated her a bit last time I asked. She told me the only person who thinks I am annoying is me. And for some reason, I also think about her dying a lot. I even dreamt about it once and it made me really sad. Why do I think about this? What do you think? Do I seem like an annoying little sister? Too clingy? To attached? I don't want her to think of me as the thing that never leaves her alone! And again, sorry for starting yet another topic.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of being annoying
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 05:36:35 AM »
A family member will always love you. You have simply just become attached to her. Kind of likes things go great when she is around. People do this all the time. But we have to accept that these people have lives of their own too. They can't always be around for us. So we have to go it alone at times. I also doubt you annoy your mother. A mother's love is always there. We may get on their nerves at times. That is normal. But that does not mean they will love us any less. Even if they snap at times. Which my own mother can do. All part of life.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: