Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 66 times)

Offline Lovelifeforever

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help please
« on: July 12, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »
Hi I'm 28 year old dealing with something so 2 months  ago my mom came over she's really negative and has certain medical problems and she's hard
To handle anyways when she left I started getting thought of hurting daughter my voice would say kill her and all those thing I was so sick from thinking those think I was puking couldn't eat nothing so I stopped talking to my mom and just 2 weeks ago I let her come again cause she needed help and same thing again but this time I can't stopping thinking and hearing myself tell me to kill my daughter i went to the hospital cause I thought I was gonna go crazy how do these thoughts go away I would never hurt
My
Daughter I just be my self again it's sucking the life out of me
Bookmark and Share

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 07:10:09 PM »

Hi LLF :action-smiley-065:

I am very happy you are joining us, you will find many people here that might be able to help and listen to your concerns  :yes:

I know it sounds very disturbing, but are you just having "these ugly morbid thoughts" or are you actually hearing an "outside voice"?

I would definitely get a doctors appointment - to make sure that all your really having is "OCD - Based - Intrusive Thoughts" which is a very common anxiety disorder that can be quickly controlled - Since, I had this "Intrusive Thoughts" OCD disorder myself in the past.

You mentioned you went to the hospital?  What happened?

Again, Welcome to the Forum, we have many wonderful people here, that can really give you that emotional and informational support  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help please
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 07:30:26 PM »
Quick follow-up on my last posting....

If what you're having are these "Intrusive Ugly Thoughts" about doing harm to others, when you know you would NEVER do such things" - there is a lot of information on this ..

If you are actually hearing "outside voices" - this would require seeing a Dr. ASAP, but if they are ONLY THOUGHTS - you can take a deep breath and relax  :yes:,   I have had this, and we have a lot of members who are also familiar with this.

OCD "Intrusive Thoughts" were very scary to me, when I had them ...  B-;  This common form of OCD does a lot harm to your self esteem and make you feel ashamed and guilty - that I must be a terrible person for thinking these thoughts, which of course is FALSE!

The problem with  OCD "Intrusive Thoughts" = they are very insidious to your self-esteem and mental health because of the "Guilt and Shame" they bring  :sick0002:

We look forward to hearing from you!  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags:

anything