Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: DO I HAVE LEUKEMIA???? HELP!  (Read 76 times)

Online chelseafan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
DO I HAVE LEUKEMIA???? HELP!
« on: July 10, 2014, 12:19:42 PM »
Hi guys,
I am 15 years old and am on summer break. During summer break I have a lot of hypochondria however this time I think it's real! A couple of days ago I started having shortness of breath, and while that has somewhat gone away, I have started to have pain in my upper left abdomen leading me to believe my spleen is enlarged. I was sitting in a scrunched position in the bathtub when this happened but I doubt it has something to do with my muscles. THE SCARY PART IS IT GETS WORSE WHEN TAKING A DEEP BREATH. Which online it has said, that is a symptom of an enlarged spleen. Do you guys think I have leukemia? I couldn't be anemic because I eat quite a bit of meat and some vegetables. Please help! I am convinced I have leukemia!
Bookmark and Share

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: DO I HAVE LEUKEMIA???? HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:23:33 PM »
Hi chelseafan,

I really doubt you have it I would think it is your anxiety causing this and when we have anxiety we have a host of body symptoms that scare us into thinking the very worse and when you do set with bad body posture you will sometimes feel bad from doing that also depends on the weight and how we eat and breathe.   
The worse thing you can do is look things up because 99% of the time it is incorrect and only causing more fear and then more body symptoms. 
The best thing to do is get distracted and stay busy and get into therapy if you aren't for your Health fear .

Only a doctor and testing will show any illness . I am sure based on what you said you are eating sounds fine . Stand up and breathe and stretch those muscles out and get out and enjoy life okay you are so young .

You will be fine okay ,Take care
Tye
Bookmark and Share
Let it Go, Let God !

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Some Weirdo that needs to smile.
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • An experienced hypochondriac...
    • Poke This Member
Re: DO I HAVE LEUKEMIA???? HELP!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:26:06 PM »
I agree with TyeDyeButterfly, you are fine :)
Bookmark and Share
Personal note no.23 - Think of some funny caption to put in here

Tags: