Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Did I swallow Glass?  (Read 77 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Did I swallow Glass?
« on: July 10, 2014, 11:18:26 AM »
Hi guys. Last night I dropped a glass jar in my bedroom and it shattered everywhere. I spent an hour cleaning it up as best I could. When I was going back to bed I started to think "What if there are tiny shards of glass on my blanket? in my bed"? Then I opened a water bottle and took a drink and i think it feels like there's a peice of glass in my throat. Mind you I have acid reflux so it could just be that... but i'm still terrified. I'm also terrified that small peices of glass got into my clothing i'll be wearing later today and will cut me when I go out.

More so I'm afraid of have swallowed a tiny sliver or tiny peice of glass. I feel a sharp pain at the top of my chest and/or at  the bottom of my throat, but I don't have any evidence to back it up besides the fact that a glass jar broke. Do you think it's just somatic? Do you think I'll be okay?
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Did I swallow Glass?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »
Please help guys im terrified!
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline forever young

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »
If you swallowed glass you would have know it. your mind is just tricking you we can think up some of the weirdest stuff. I don't think there is any way you could have swallowed glass.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rob783

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:21:57 PM »
You said you opened a water bottle... how could something have gotten in there?  You're fine
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Some Weirdo that needs to smile.
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • An experienced hypochondriac...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:37 PM »
If you did swalow glass and now are typing this post, you are probably superhuman... jokes aside, you did not swallow glass :)
Bookmark and Share
Personal note no.23 - Think of some funny caption to put in here

Tags: