Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lymphoma help!  (Read 141 times)

Offline Itsimplymelc

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lymphoma help!
« on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:30 AM »
Terrified of lymphoma. I have night sweats and when I went to the dr the other day my temp was 99.4. I have had a lump that comes and goes on my labia and vagina . Which I just read that lymphoma lumps can come and go. I also have a lump under my collarbone that the oncologist didn't feel but my chiropractor did. The oncologist did a chest xray and it came back normal but I'm afraid that isn't enough. I'm scared because now I hear these lumps can come and go and all of my other symptoms.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lymphoma help!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 10:50:41 AM »
Do the lumps get any bigger? I've been going through this for a good 5 months now too! I have 1 maybe 2 lumps in my neck that were never there until I started feeling about my neck and touching it and my doctor said there was nothing abnormal so I shouldn't worry. I continue to worry but to my own knowledge,lymphoma lumps grow very very quickly and mines haven't changed at all!!! I'm sure all is good and I know how hard it is to trust doctors but at the end of the day they're the professionals and if they say you shouldn't worry,then there's your answer! Just feel them every now and then and see if there is any change x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Itsimplymelc

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lymphoma help!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 12:58:11 PM »
Well the lump on my vagina area isn't always there it comes every once in a while . The one under my collarbone the oncologist didn't feel but chiropractor thought he did. I heard the lumps can come and go.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: