Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: 100% sure I have a brain tumour  (Read 211 times)

Offline Barnes2323

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
100% sure I have a brain tumour
« on: July 10, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »
So for the past 6 months or so I have had continuous headaches that start in the middle of the day, and clear up when I go to bed or if I take paracetamol. I get them at least twice a week and they are very painful. It hurts when I cough and shake my head etc and I find tasks difficult to do. Two headaches I can remember were there when I woke up. I also have twitching that occurs all over my body. My arms, legs, neck, jaw, eye, stomach area and this doesn't help. On top of this I also get dizzy from time to time, but this occurs

I do suffer from hypochondria and worry most of the time about having a deadly disease that will kill me. I don't know if anxiety causes headaches etc.

However I am extremely certain I have a brain tumour and I haven't stopped worrying for the past 6 months.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Worrier1978

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: 100% sure I have a brain tumour
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »
Anxiety can definitely cause headaches, twitching & dizziness. And headaches definitely can feel worse when you cough, shake your head, bend over, etc. If I had to guess, I'd say it sounds like you're holding tension in your body. Muscle tension can cause headaches & twitching. I know because it happens to me. I get headaches from tense muscles in my neck & shoulders. I've had twitching from holding tension in areas. During a particularly stressful time in my life numerous years ago, I had a fairly constantly eye twitch. It was awful. This was back long before I had health anxiety, so I did my best to ignore it & work through the stressful time & it went away.

You might find that the headaches are coming on in the middle of the day because of something you're doing that's causing muscle tension. For example, sitting at a desk all day, staring at a computer screen, etc. Or maybe you're stressed at work or home & after several hours, it catches up to you. I would try some simple stretches when you feel symptoms coming on. Maybe go for a walk if you can. At least move around & do something, even if you're at work. This is what I've been doing & it does help. Go on Google images & search for stretches to do that target possible tension areas. (For example: neck stretches) They even have stretches for people that sit at desks all day. DON'T Google brain tumor info or your symptoms. It only makes things worse!!! Good luck!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: braintumour