Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi, yeah, uh, new here :)  (Read 41 times)

Offline Fangster7677

• Wild Child
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Be yourself, not who others want you to be.
    • Poke This Member
Hi, yeah, uh, new here :)
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:23:02 AM »
Hi, new, obviously. Greetings, my name is ________ yeah, no, but you can call me Ally or Fang, Ally is my character name when I Role Play, Fang, well I donno. Okay getting off track now. So yeah. Im new, and you can call me Fang. Im a last year high school student in the once amazing country of Australia. I enjoy plenty of things such as Role Playing, Drawing, story writing, reading, Roller SKATING not blades your old school skates, Horse riding or working with them, and Roller Derby.

Ive had anxiety since I was quiet young, and had been on medication for it. I used to go to a psychologist but I never really interacted so that was stopped. Not long ago I was taken off my anxiety medication, to see how I went. I was fine, but when I was taken on a road trip for three months my anxiety came back and it cane back as Hypochondria, I was put back on my medication, and it seemed to help and is a little but I still get stressed out about health symptoms. So yeah, here I am and I hope I can get some nice advice!

Cheers, Fang
Bookmark and Share
Yeah, got nothing to say Cheers

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, yeah, uh, new here :)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:26:40 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: