Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: can someone help calm me down? headache issues  (Read 68 times)

Offline sally1959

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
can someone help calm me down? headache issues
« on: July 10, 2014, 01:29:12 AM »
So I'm really freaked out, I had this mild pain above my right eye on my forehead and I never have had that before. I was/am afraid that it might be the start of a cluster headache. Cluster headaches are said to be the most painful thing one can experience medically, more painful than even childbirth. Ever since I've heard about them I've been really paranoid about getting them.

Now there's this pain on the right side of my head, and I think my right eye is watery (apparently that's one of the symptoms). I'm so scared that any second a cluster headache is just going to attack and I'm going to be in unimaginable pain. I keep feeling mild pains down to my neck and my head is getting slowly worse it seems. Please help me, I can't calm down.

Also, I know it's not my sinuses or migraine because I experience those types of headaches a lot so I can recognize them.
Bookmark and Share

Offline zmichelle557

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: can someone help calm me down? headache issues
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:42:27 AM »
You probably don't have cluster migraines. My mom gets them and so does my husband but they can still function and they don't seem to bother them to bad. I have the same headache right now you are describing. It's not horrible pain but it's definitely there. Try to relax. I like to put a cold compress on my head when it hurts. It helps me fall asleep faster and helps with the pain. You will be okay. Get some rest so that headache is gone when you get up. :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: