Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anyone else getting self all worked up over health anxiety? Symptoms?  (Read 164 times)

Offline Sir Worry Alot

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everyone,
So for a while now while I'm at work or anywhere really, I've been getting myself all worked up over my health anxiety.  I know this is common here, but I would like to know if anyone else has been experiencing these symptoms similar to mine while over thinking or worrying about your health?
I can be at work , I can be working out ,shopping, going out to eat, whatever im doing it's like a constant worry in the back of my mind and it causes symptoms like restricted breathing, rapid heartbeat,pounding heart even when I'm sitting down I start to worry...its driving me crazy.

Pretty much all Day or Night if im worrying about something like health, my stomach gets real tight my ribcage tense, my breathing becomes shallow and restricted, my heart seems to beat harder or faster and that just causes me more anxiety,

This seems to go away once I calm my self and try to just stop worrying, but when I start slipping back into that thought process or worrying again about something.. it always seems to get my heart racing and my breathing is shallow and I get tense all over again.
Anyone else experiencing this while worrying about your health or anything really?
Bookmark and Share

Offline zmichelle557

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Exactly the same symptoms. And exactly as you described it. You can be doing anything and then bam it hits you like a ton of bricks. It's horrible but at least we know we're not alone. ;)
Bookmark and Share