Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi, I'm Jessica  (Read 80 times)

Online Jdgate99

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, I'm Jessica
« on: July 09, 2014, 01:43:17 PM »
Hi, I'm Jessica. I have suffered from anxiety for a couple of years now, but recently it has gotten to the point of making feel sick and believe that I am dying. I have terrible health anxiety and am trying to find others that understand what I am going through. My family and friends do not understand what I am going through and are getting downright annoyed with me lately. They keep telling me I need to learn how to control it, but I can't.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxietysucks123

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, I'm Jessica
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »
Yeah. I have health anxiety once in a while because I worry a lot. The disorder I have is GAD where you worry about things like health, family, bills, etc. I struggle with it daily, but I'm trying new ways to keep it under control.  :happy0151:
Don't worry, the people on this website are wonderful, supportive, and helpful. :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 02:27:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline jjZauis

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
Hey Jessica, good for you for joining.   I first joined this forum for the same reason.  I felt like my friends and family just didn't understand what I was going through and get just get so annoyed.  And I don't blame them.  I would like to think that I would be more understanding but I feel like people hear the word anxiety and just think it's something that someone can easily get over when it's not.   This forum has been a tremendous help to me to help me feeling like I'm not alone and I hope you find the same comfort here.
Bookmark and Share

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 14
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 09:38:25 PM »
Welcome Jessica  :action-smiley-065:

I am happy that you are joining us - this site has many great resources and wonderful people to assist you in your Journey to a brighter future  :nature-smiley-016:

Most important, you will find that many of DO UNDERSTAND what you are going through.   :action-smiley-065:  We all have been on this path, currently and also in the past. (like myself).

It is very difficult for others who have never experienced this pain and disorder to relate to us  :(

Here you will have a lot of support in helping you move forward  :action-smiley-065:

Feel free to share your story - if you wish, since everyone here can relate  - including myself.

Have you had a chance to see a doctor yet? 

Again, Welcome you are among friends  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags: