Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Stomach pains and questions  (Read 65 times)

Offline KevinMcGovern

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stomach pains and questions
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
For as long as I could remember I could eat a large amount of food and not gain any weight due to my high metabolism. I've been so use to it but lately things have changed and it's kind of scaring me. I was eating breakfast this morning, nothing serious just a quick bowl of cereal since I was running late for work. And I noticed immediately after I had eaten my stomach had start to hurt a lot and I had to quickly run to the bathroom. I had diarrhea and it surprised me to see that the food I had just ate was in my stool (it didn't even look fully digested). After that I noticed that has been happening a lot lately and I've gone ahead and already diagnosed myself with something serious. I've never seen or heard of anything like this so it's easy for me to go ahead and say "I have a serious disease or condition!" I've had my health anxiety for years and I have dealt with a lot of stress throughout it all. Has anyone ever experienced this or have any reasons as to why this is happening to me? Thank you so much for listening  ::)
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stomach pains and questions
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 05:28:36 PM »
I have "oh there's that food I LITERALLY JUST ATE" moments all the time.  I never thought to ask my doctor about it, because I've had crazy stomach problems all my life.  I assume it's just part of IBS.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: stomach pains