Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Rabies?  (Read 398 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Rabies?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 11:14:45 PM »
I actually suprisingly didn't drink any caffiene but I just ignored the urge to sleep and that along with talking made me stay up a long time for talking makes time go by SO quickly for me, for it was 4 AM and then 7 AM before I knew it! i shall say that I was awake with my cousin, I wasn't talkingto myself.  :laugh3: The medication can causeinsomnia but also I, myself can stay awake and ignore theurge to sleep. It's finally raining after a week or two without raining, we need it here it's literally a dessert here!
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 11:21:10 PM »
I actually suprisingly didn't drink any caffiene but I just ignored the urge to sleep and that along with talking made me stay up a long time for talking makes time go by SO quickly for me, for it was 4 AM and then 7 AM before I knew it! i shall say that I was awake with my cousin, I wasn't talkingto myself.  :laugh3: The medication can causeinsomnia but also I, myself can stay awake and ignore theurge to sleep. It's finally raining after a week or two without raining, we need it here it's literally a dessert here!

You ignored the urge to sleep? I'm glad to hear you weren't talking to yourself! :spineyes: :spineyes: :spineyes:
Well, maybe you can send me some of the sleep you aren't getting. I could always use an extra hour if you would be so kind!

Yay! You're getting rain! Sounds like you really need it!
It was supposed to storm here but...nothing. No thunder...no lightning..no rain..... ::sigh::

Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 11:31:57 PM »
Yeah I have to make up for the lost sleep though, my aunt will be working from her office tommorow so I won't be kicked out of her room, I will be able to sleep as long as I please   :yes: ! i think I'm going to take off my sweater, wait until my relatives are out of the shower (take my medication as well) and then take a shower.... Mmmm sounds so relaxing, it will make me sleep for the medication is funny if I'm awake I can ignore the drowsy side affect but tonight I will subcumn and sleep so soundly! :)
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 12:25:07 AM »
YAY!!!! You'll get some good zzz's!!!! All cozy and comfy and sleepy .....cuddled up in the bed....sleep little Smalm...sleep....shhh...she's sleeping.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Don't forget to poke me in your sleep! :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 12:30:51 AM »
Ifound two indents in my arm about the sizeof a bat bite and I'm not feeling well, having heat flashes and also having a strange smell in my nose I think that this really is rabies for the puncture marks really do look like a bat bite and it literally was tingling. I think it's rabies for I don't feel well at all! Also my head hurts.
Bookmark and Share

Offline zmichelle557

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 12:39:00 AM »
YOU DO NOT HAVE RABIES!!! Yes I just yelled at you.  :P
However I have come to realize why this is so scary of a virus. I honestly have never even thought about it in my life until recently when I had my scare however it is scary but in all honesty it's not very likely to happen to any of us. You are going to be fine.. you have your whole life ahead of you and rabies isn't apart of that picture.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 12:43:21 AM »
Ifound two indents in my arm about the sizeof a bat bite and I'm not feeling well, having heat flashes and also having a strange smell in my nose I think that this really is rabies for the puncture marks really do look like a bat bite and it literally was tingling. I think it's rabies for I don't feel well at all! Also my head hurts.

Smalm...you are sleep deprived. It's triggering your HA.  Stay away from the caffeine .... and remember that you got through this last week.....you're fine..remember that. You ...are....FINE!!!

Remember that: You ...are....FINE..

Try to lay down and get the sleep that you need! I'm going to do that now. It just started storming here.

I'll be thinking of you...and we'll talk tomorrow. Like 2 happy bananas!  :party0006: :party0006:
Bookmark and Share

Offline totallyphobic

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 07:53:33 AM »

Smalm have you actually seen a bat around you?. were you in the house? or outside just before dark?. If you answered yes to being in the house a bat would have been flying through out the house looking to get out again you would have seen it. If you were outside  you would have felt it bite you and fluttering near you. According to the experts a bat is noisy and you would feel a bite. The other night I was in my room watching TV with a window open with a screen I felt something bite me I immediately thought a bat but didn't see one so it obviously was a insect of some sort. Honey you are fine all this means is the meds have not totally kicked in yet and your anxiety is still taking over at times. Are you getting any therapy?. that would help you talking it out and learning tools to keep you from all the What if thinking that is holding you back.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:20 AM »
I was outside and was wearing my pants, shoes, and a long sleeved poncho as well as another sweater so how I got those indents I don't know but I know that the caffiene was making me jittery and the sleep deprivation was making my head hurt. i saw no bats where I live and my dad has seen none as well, the only animal that has gotten really close to me was a very territorial ground bird near where I live. I also had some shirts over my ankles and middle for the extra warmth, I went outside for a few hours after I fought with some house members. The onlyother time Icould see a bat bitting me (not) is when I was up in a trailer in rural eastern state where I live in but there were no bats, the onlyone was one my dad caught that made a roost in an outhouse. it was so ugly and flying out inthe day only because he caught it and disturbed it, it looked healthy though... Hated humans, hated being outside in the day, and stayed inits roost. in the trailers there were no bats whatsoever.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: