Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: News from the GI and now some weird symptoms T_T  (Read 104 times)

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
News from the GI and now some weird symptoms T_T
« on: July 08, 2014, 12:15:21 PM »
So yesterday my GI and I talked on the phone, and he told me that they tested for four strains of anti bodies that react to gluten. I was positive for two. However, he said the one usually present for Celiac was negative and he isn't sure what this means. He just told me my small intestine was inflamed the time of the test, and I may be gluten intolerant.

Unrelated, I have been having trouble breathing, feeling like I'm not getting enough air or taking a full breath.

And then... TMI AHEAD, sorry!

Just a few minutes ago when I went to the bathroom, my poop didn't look right. I really couldn't tell if it was black or green. It looked like a very, very very dark green but it also could have been black. I couldn't tell. The water around the poop looked green. (So sorry for this T_T)

I know black poop means stomach bleeding, or bleeding in the upper intestinal tract. Should I tell my GI? We just talked. What does this mean?

I am starting to get bowel cancer fears again, right when my life is headed somewhere and plans for the future are being made. T_T

Could this mean cancer? What is this? T_T
Bookmark and Share

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: News from the GI and now some weird symptoms T_T
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:52:30 PM »
Has anyone ever had black poop?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Descent

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Only thing to fear is fear itself
    • Poke This Member
Re: News from the GI and now some weird symptoms T_T
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:20 AM »
"Dark" (NOT black) stool is usually influenced by various things such as diet, possible infection/inflammation and digestion speed.

I have had many dark stools and flipped out, went to urgent care, had a rectal test done (not fun...) and they told me I was not bleeding and it was very likely diet/IBS-related.

Dark green stools are not something to fret over as far as I know, they're usually caused by vegetable intake and/or constipation. Least they have been in my case.

My brother has experience with ACTUAL bleeding stools, he told me that they always smell AWFUL, like an Iron-like smell. You would know if something was up.
Bookmark and Share
Currently afraid of: Bacterial infections, toxic ingestions

Tags: