Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New terrifying symptoms - help please  (Read 524 times)

Offline TopBananas

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New terrifying symptoms - help please
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »
That does sound similar to me, it's just so strange and is like a realisation of madness or something strange like that. It's so distressing!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline TopBananas

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 11:36:01 AM »
And I just don't feel real at all... I can't even explain it I feel it's way more serious. Been back to doctor and he says it's just anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 22
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 01:23:39 PM »
Hi Top :action-smiley-065:

When I first started having these type of problems, I wanted to believe in a simple answer to explain what was happening to me! - "It must be a vitamin supplement", all the way to  "Maybe I ate something - that had a parasite and is slowly eating my brain"  B-; - I keeped torturing myself with a list of hundreds possible reasons....  :spineyes:

It is EXTREME - It not explainable to anyone else - with exception of people like myself and others who have actually experienced it. 

I hate it when Drs. throw out the word "It is Just Anxiety!!"  :angry:  "Get over it, just think positive thoughts, you are stressing yourself out" and quick dismissal from my 15 min visit to my Dr.  -  B-;  Thanks for Nothing !!  - was my strongest feeling after my visits... ::)

The word "ANXIETY" is so often used, it is no longer a valid word to accurately describe the pain and confusion and fear it produces.

I mentioned in my previous post, when I first experienced this, it TOOK MONTHS - before I could accept this was happening to me...  :(

As you continue to seek for answers, you can always count a great group of people at this forum, including myself, to vent, to ask questions and keep us updated on your journey to recovery :yes:

Hang in there - you will overcome this!   :grinning-smiley-003:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline TopBananas

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
I really appreciate the support. It's killing me that it's ruining my relationship with my girlfriend now as well. I just can't explain how I'm feeling, it feels far too weird and severe to be anxiety but I'm guessing other people have experienced it? I have to think really hard to talk and it's just not good. The worst part is the fact I can't explain it, I really can't find the words or phrases to explain this horrific, all encompassing confusion and fear I feel. Like I'm living in a mad world
Bookmark and Share

Offline 59Ballons

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 07:42:31 PM »
I know :( and I hate the fact that out of all the things to feel anxious or weird about... I'm feeling weird about BEING ALIVE!!!

It's obviously anxiety but it's so crippling and my thoughts stack up on each other and no matter how good I feel when I'm distracted, I ALWAYS FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN AFTER I THINK TOO MUCH AGAIN!!!!
Bookmark and Share
Distraction is life's best remedy.

Offline london23

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 08:07:36 PM »
Ive been feeling like this a little lately too, iv been on and off ill with hayfever a d its been making me feel dull, iv been stuck in a part time job for a while now and my routine is get home and lounge around for the rest of the day and this has made me feel a little like you, its important that u go and and so stuff to keep the senses awake being indoors dsnt help at all
Bookmark and Share
If my advice has helped you then please leave me a rec.

Tags: