Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: N Floweri please God help me.  (Read 255 times)

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: N Floweri please God help me.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »
Not weird to get a stomach bug in July at all.  When I was little, I would get a stomach bug EVERY TIME I had a break from school over spring and summer.  Why I was so susceptible to them, I don't know.  Where I got them from, I also don't know; I was never around other kids, just my parents and grandparents, and they never got sick. 

Well to be fair, it wasn't always a stomach bug.  Sometimes it was a normal flu. 

Hopefully he'll get it out of his system quickly and no one else will catch it.  Getting sick on vacation is the worst! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• Rec's: 197
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 09:08:38 AM »
PLEASE Lindsay don't have your boy sniffing stuff to check his sense of smell as someone suggested!!!!!!  All that will do is scare your child and keep the catastrophic idea of amoebas in your mind.

Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state. 

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 09:43:17 AM »
Thanks everyone. He is much better today. No more vomiting since last night and fever hasn't returned after coming down with Motrin last night. Today he is having diarreah so it must be gastrointestinal.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• Rec's: 197
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 09:51:22 AM »
Thanks everyone. He is much better today. No more vomiting since last night and fever hasn't returned after coming down with Motrin last night. Today he is having diarreah so it must be gastrointestinal.

oh good. I am glad he is better. stomach bugs are no fun for the one who has it or the one cleaning up after them.   :yes: :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state. 

Tags: