Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New to this all!  (Read 87 times)

Offline Louve

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New to this all!
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:50:10 PM »
Hi all,

Well I'm in my 20's, discovered I have anxiety recently even though I had some hints in the past. I'm here to try and find some support because everything related to anxiety comes as a shock to me! I'd like to support in any way I can the members going through difficult times here, I like to give support and advices on things I can. And I'd be glad to get some support from people here too, I'm sure some of the things that I experience and are new to me, aren't really new to some people. Basically I'm just here to get and give support :)

cheers!
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 23
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New to this all!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 03:06:15 PM »
Hi Louve, and welcome to Anxiety Zone...  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

So Louve, please make yourself at home here on Anxiety Zone.  It is a pleasure to have you as a new member.

The very best to you, Louve!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Louve

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New to this all!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 04:10:34 PM »
Thank you very much, it's very appreciated  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: