Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: just want some advice please  (Read 66 times)

Offline keychainz_

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
just want some advice please
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »
hi everyone, well my chest pains have went away for the mean time but now I have trouble breathing and back pain.. it's upper back pain around my neck area.. it's starting to get very hard to breath.. and I'm feel anxious.. do you think I've pulled a muscle in my back or something? I used to play softball and got into the habit of cracking my left shoulder.. then one day it started hurting.. this summer I've gotten back into the habit of it.. could I have pulled a muscle from that?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: just want some advice please
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:59:23 PM »
The back/spine/ribs/shoulders are all connected through very complex ligaments and muscles.  I've pulled muscles in my back before which made it difficult to breath.  Sounds like you could use some relaxation as I bet you're tense which is probally making your chest tight.  I've had anxiety before which totally felt like a pile of bricks on my chest.  Try a hot bath, some bananas, chamomile tea and some lite activity and I bet you'll feel better!
Bookmark and Share

Offline hkov

• Rec's: 1
  • God Never Panics
    • Poke This Member
Re: just want some advice please
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »
I'm sure it is a muscle you pulled and when you keep obsessing about the same thing (like I do all the time) you tend to have
more anxiety which in turn creates more symptoms  like shortness of breath.
Bookmark and Share
"But without Faith it is impossible to please God"

Tags: