Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: neck sore / headache / vision is not right i seem to not exist / head pressure  (Read 543 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
this is horrific..... today has been the worst day of my life so far called out of work... i dont even think its xanax withdrawals b/c i took enough yesterday to practically make up for what i have not been taking .... if this is really anxiety this is the strangest ***** i have ever experienced

i know all weekend i have had alot of stress built up, alot, nervous about everything all weekend... focusing on every twinge i have.... but BUT... the feeling that i want to cry because my vision seems to tight and almost feeling cross eyed is just something i cant deal with ... i can barely walk my dog i tell her to hurry up so i can go back inside and lay down because walking is a bitch... 4 1/2 months of this nonsense ... its ABSURD. thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm so sorry you are dealing with all this maybe you just need to go see the doctor again for more tests to have more things ruled out. Not that I think there's anything really bad going on. Don't you have a ct scan next month?
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I have no scans or mris I am just dying.... now I have a gland in my right side of my neck swollen a little bit.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I think you should see a doctor. Get tests, blood work, if you haven't already. You have been dealing with this for a long time and I do think it's anxiety but you should see a dr again and tell them something has to be done. I hate it for you. I know what it's like though.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Listen..... I wish I can explain the feelings in my eyes, NO ONE understands them. Its not blurry (like opening your eyes in a swimming pool), there not blind (like HOLY ***** I CANT SEE OUT OF MY EYE)... it is just a feeling of cross eyed feeling but they arent actually cross eyed. Its so hard to explain, its like going into a daze, constantly. I dont know I just dont know. Its a tumor or something. Horrible for 4 months, I had 1 good week twice out of these 4 months. thats it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
For something to compare your vision to.... Does it feel like you are bobbing and swaying on a boat?? If yes, I've had the same thing for 5 months
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Do they feel tight feeling? Like something is behind them like rocks? Mine will feel like that and it feels like I can't move them or they will get stuck or that I'm crossed eyed.

I've had that feeling that kindra is talking about but I feel it more in my head too. Like my head is bobbing or wobbly.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I have the swaying rocky boat sensation that is the off balance sensation I refer too.. have had that for like 5 months. The eye feeling, is more like ..... it randomly gets "unclear" my vision and I notice it and I get it back to "normal", nothing goes completely blurred. I dont lose vision, or go blind in one eye nothing like that. I would ASSUME AND HOPE that if it was something serious i'd be blind in an eye or both, or double vision, or completely blurred.. not the symptoms im experiencing. But I am just getting so sick of it. I took 1.5 mg of xanax at one shot, which I havent done in like two months..... and I felt really tired and actually napped so I cant even tell you if it lessened the symptoms. I think it did calm everything down.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hmmmm. I think you need to have your inner ears tested with balance tests and stuff. Sounds like inner ear issues. Usually something like a brain tumor causes blindness, blurry or double vision. This could all be anxiety and the more you are afraid of these feelings, the more they will hang around.

Think back to those weeks when you felt good, what did you do differently? Was your mind occupied with other things going on? It's good to notice these types of things cause then it helps to kind of pin point if it's anxiety related.
Bookmark and Share

Offline SRD0288

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have that happen sometimes too... But usually I seem to be able to control it. I'll be stopped at a red light and all the sudden just go into a daze where my sight is out of focus or I'm just daydreaming. I am very fearful of brain tumors as well but I don't usually let that cross my mind. I believe with tumors you go actually blind in your peripheral vision and/or have black out spells. I wouldn't worry too much but you should see a Dr to ease your mind

Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I wish I knew what I did differently ....

I found this on the internet....

"What are they? During high anxiety, excessive worrying, constant fretting, persistent panic attacks, constant fear, the nervous system gets physically (and maybe emotionally) exhausted. There is a build up of stress chemicals at the neurotransmitter sites - possibly serotonin and norepinephrine levels are disrupted - that may exert a slight delay in processing information between the mind and the body, between thoughts and action. What is interesting is that this same delay or altered perception is similar to the effects of THC from marijuana...  ...ANYWAY, the sensation is one of delayed perception under tension. Because the anxious person is very mindful of places and situations where fear arises, the brain imprints the situation for protection's sake and the hormonal trail stays active and alert. This explains why when a person "checks" to see if he/she still feels the unwanted sensation of "unreality", that the body is able to recreate the sensation as part of the "test." Being afraid of "unreality" and constantly analyzing it to decipher it are then definitely ways to keep the sensation going."
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yes. Makes sense. You should look at *****.com as well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well it won't let me say it. Ugh.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
you can put spaces in between the website like this so it works... a              n x i e t               y z o     n        e . co m lol

but yep.. this morning feel horrible, its as soon as i open my eyes... its horrendous.... I can NOT believe 5 months of this bullshit feeling of being off balance and like my eyes wont catch up with my head when im looking around.... i hope a brain tumor or soemthing would have gotten worse after 5 months
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It sounds like nystagmus kind of. Here's what it means.

Nystagmus most commonly causes the eyes to look involuntarily from side to side in a rapid, swinging motion rather than staying fixed on an object or person. Some nystagmuses, however, cause the eyes to jerk sideways or up and down.

Usually the person doesn't notice it though. Only doctors do with tests like putting a type of goggles on and seeing the eyes up close with on a screen So I'm not sure if this is what you have or not. Try doing some eye exercises.  I think after 5 months you would have had a lot more symptoms and be falling down and puking.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: