Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: HA is back :( swollen lymph nodes help  (Read 87 times)

Offline _rai

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Know Jesus, Know Peace. :)
    • Poke This Member
HA is back :( swollen lymph nodes help
« on: July 07, 2014, 12:20:33 AM »
I suffer from GAD on and off. And now HA attacked me again after a few years of no HA.  I use to get swollen lymph nodes when I was younger (if I get a scratch or wound on a certain part of my body) then suddenly now that I am 24 years old, I got a pain in my armpit (left only) and tried touching it and it was indeed a swollen lymph node! It was like 1cm and very swollen and painful. I got scared.. I did a bit of research and found that deodorants also causes lymph nodes.. I lessen my deodorant and poof they were gone after like 2 days. I also get lymph nodes when I get sick like a slight cold or cough. And sometimes when I get exposed with people who are sick (like fever or influenza) How come I don't get them before and now I keep getting them for like every 2 months now! Every time I use too much deodorant again it comes back on my armpit. I injured my heel and another popped into my groin. It's bothering me cause I don't get them
Before and now they get there whenever I catch a cold I something. Please help.. I have severe health anxiety now. I am afraid it's HIV and its scaring me a lot. Because I noticed the swollen lymph nodes started activating when I had unprotected sex with a friend 11 days after. it made me depressed and kept telling my self how stupid stupid stupid i am. i so regret it. i cry like im so depressed and sometimes thinking that I should just die because im useless. i didnt experience night sweats, rashes or sore throat. Just the lymph nodes whenever I get minor cold. i did experienced fever with aches but its because we swimmed in a pool with so much people and it was a night swimming and I got fever after 2 days. I don't poke my lymph nodes. I just notice them when I move my arm or groin there is pain and if I touch it its there. I did CBC and everything is
Normal. I got tested for syphillis and hepa b it's both negative. Sometimes I don't think
About it but whenever I get another swollen lymph node I panic! Help me anyone :( I'm so freaking paranoid now
Bookmark and Share
She didn't know who would leave or stay. So she pushed them all away.

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: HA is back :( swollen lymph nodes help
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 03:02:12 PM »
You have such a long and storied history with enlarged nodes with benign causes.  I think you can safely assume your HIV fear is based in your anxiety alone.  Do you see someone for your GAD?  Have you discussed this particular issue with them?
Bookmark and Share

Offline _rai

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Know Jesus, Know Peace. :)
    • Poke This Member
Re: HA is back :( swollen lymph nodes help
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:47:43 PM »
I don't know but this swollen lymph node just suddenly appeared on my life and i panic.  But i use to have a weak immune system before. I easily catch colds normally but suddenly these lymph nodes pop on my body and its scaring the heck out of me. I'm 25 now and maybe my immune system is getting weaker than ever because of anxiety I just don't want the lymph nodes to come back :(
Bookmark and Share
She didn't know who would leave or stay. So she pushed them all away.

Tags: