Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Just killed a spider  (Read 151 times)

Offline LadyMint

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Just killed a spider
« on: July 07, 2014, 12:12:55 AM »
Trying to calm down, oh my racing heart.  The cat was under a table trying to catch something.  I moved the shredder so it could maneuver better and out popped a medium sized spider.  I am terrified of medium and big spiders.  I bravely stepped on in with my flip flop and then panicked because it was stuck to the shoe.

I feared it would crawl on me something awful.  But it was dead.  Still screwed with my adrenaline levels and heart rate.  It's the third 'big' spider this month.  Eeek!  I'm having a terrible time with anxiety all day and now this. B-;  >:( I'm with Ron Weasley I don't like spiders!  Yes all three spiders and one scorpion have died this month in this house.

I won't even begin to tell you about the rat.  Which was what i hoped the cat HAD pinned down.  Alas not yet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Just killed a spider
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:28:11 AM »
But you are still alive. Which is all that counts. I would say that spiders are the thing most people fear. Talking non anxiety people here as well. Just the whole idea of them puts the creeps in millions of people. I do suppose it can be about where you live as well. In Ireland they are not that big. Done gardening for years, so I got used to insects. No choice really. They were always there in the garden. In a sense this was a small victory for you. Take the positive aspect of things. You dealt with the situation. So give yourself some credit. You know what to do next time you see one.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: