Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: NEVER FEEL "GOOD"  (Read 495 times)

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: NEVER FEEL "GOOD"
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 03:36:11 PM »
I like that idea Bocephus

You know, because one of the reasons for this site is to know you're not alone..  Maybe doing some challenges together would be really fun and helpful.. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline hkov

• Rec's: 1
  • God Never Panics
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 04:27:43 PM »
I'm the same way.  i "feel good" when I wake up and don't have a health anxiety that day but overall I NEVER feel good.
its very sad because I'm only in my 40's.  very sad way to live.  blessings...
Bookmark and Share
"But without Faith it is impossible to please God"

Offline jjZauis

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 04:40:43 PM »
I can so relate to this.  I say all the time "I just never feel 'good'"  it hasn't always been like this.  I would go through short periods where I didn't feel good all the time but now I would say I rarely feel good.  I'm also dizzy or 'spacey' like I'm going to fall over.  Or light headed and nauseas. And so naturally I worry all the time about how bad i'm going to feel when I'm here or there.   I went through so many medical tests and nothing turned up.  Thats when I finally started getting treatment for anxiety (about two months ago).   If i'm not dizzy or light headed then I'm just really tired and lethargic.  And of course any little twinge in my body I immediately think it's a signal for something really bad.   Especially in my chest.  The least tiny twinge I get convinced is a sign I'm about to have a heart attack.  I feel like around most people I hide what I'm going through well.   In reality I just can't wait until I can be back home in my bed trying to relax. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline snowberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 06:51:56 PM »
Maybe we need to collectively create a sticky and somehow work with the moderators to make an HA self help challenge where we all sign up and agree/challenge ourselves to do certain things each day like eat better, exercise, read a certain inspirational thing, etc etc..

This is an excellent idea.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kbernabe

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 01:08:14 AM »
Than for the responses at least I know im not the only one that feels that way! I think we should make some type of goal board so we can all get on s healthier track!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: