Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I've asked a lot of questions..this is probably the weirdest  (Read 146 times)

Offline Joey8924

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Ok so bare with me as I ask this insane question. I was randomly pinching the skin on the upper part of my belly button. In the area where girls get their belly buttons pierced, but to the right and left sides and I felt a tiny lump on both sides. I've googled this and nothing comes up anywhere as to what it is I'm feeling. Does anyone know what this could be? Does anyone know if there is any bone or tissue is that area because that's kind of what it feels like. I first noticed a few years ago and didn't think anything of it. Then, as I said, I was randomly pinching around the area again and came across it again.

Sorry for the weird question... :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Online patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I've asked a lot of questions..this is probably the weirdest
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 08:18:29 AM »
Is there one on each side or just on one side?  Personally I don't get worried about stuff if it's symmetrical (I.e. One on each side).

If it's a concern to you keep an eye on it and if they seem to get larger then give the doc a call but guessing its nothing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Joey8924

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
I can definitely feel something on both sides. One side is more easy to find but I'm sure I'm feeling it on both sides. I would ask the doctor, that's not a problem, the problem is how do I ask him to feel something around my belly button. It sounds so weird lol. How I'm able to find it is by putting the pointer finger in and my thumb on the outside and pinching around. Idk how he would feel for it. I'm gonna hope its nothing tho because I'm pretty sure it's been there for a while
Bookmark and Share

Offline jilllayy

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 02:41:55 PM »
if you feel behind your knees or in the fattier parts of the body you will actually feels these a lot and everywhere! i have them around my stomach. cant see but can feel little bumps. they are just little fat deposits nothing serious. when i was pregnant i noticed this and freaked out until i realized they were a lot of places and asked dr they are normal haha

Bookmark and Share

Tags: