Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bruise swollen spleen feel weak, HA  (Read 181 times)

Offline JGhypo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bruise swollen spleen feel weak, HA
« on: July 05, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »
To make this brief , I had a small bruise on my arm a month ago that went away after I wiped it, it only happened after a shower that's where I get all my sptoms, it came back a few days later and I did the same thing, so was it even a bruise? And I feel my spleen through my back along with a lot of gas bubbles and it's like every symptom of leukemia I look up I get it......I've felt very weak took but that's went away, and I wonder. If the fullness in my ribs towards my back is a result of lifting heavy things or sleeping weird, I've talked to a medical professional who didn't seem concerned at all, I'm afraid to wake up every morning to find bruises all over me and stuff:( I've been having swollen glands and nosebleeds for years:(  I've posted before but didn't really get any answers so please
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bruise swollen spleen feel weak, HA
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 04:14:30 PM »
the last few days I've found a few bruises on  me.  Bruises don't wipe off.  In my case I don't recall were I got them.  How do you know your spleen is swollen?  How do you know you are feeling it in your back?  That seems like an anxious mind looking for something.  You've been getting nosebleeds and swollen glands for years.  How is that leukemia?   If you are having gland and nosebleed problems for years, it isn't from leukemia.   I've known three kids who had leukemia.  two of the three were dx'd when they couldn't get well after an illness. 

You need, imo, to stop googling.  You are making matters worse for your anxious thinking.

What positive steps are you doing daily to help with your anxiety disorder?  what is working?  what isn't?  what are you willing to do to get on your healing path?  Anxiety is a tough thing to get under control, buut it can be done AND is so worth it when you do.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline JGhypo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:20:32 PM »
Now I have
-feeling of dizziness when standing and walking
- two blood pin points on shoulder that I squeezed and scratched off they were a tiny scab and underneath there was a little blood (does peteichaie scab)?
- can't feel hunger but can eat a lot after certain time
-ankle pain to the touch
-spleen discomfort (ruled out by ER that it's not my spleen )  but I still feel it
-sudden numbness in mouth.
-tiny hard gland in neck
-kind of weak in the morning (not everyday )
-cold feeling and mucous in throat
-swollen glands
- heavy legs
- all gets better when I take my anxiety medication (lorezepam)
I have an appointment Monday and this is the biggest day of my life so far I will finally know my fate, my beautiful girlfriend I just don't want to leave her here alone.... All I wanted was to live and have children with her...:( what should I expect from the doc Monday I c my wait wait to tell her everything and get blood drawn
Bookmark and Share

Offline sweetnighter

• Mood: Smart
    Smart
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »
"all gets better when I take my anxiety medication (lorezepam)"

This is the zinger right here. Leukemia does not improve with anxiety medication. Anxiety improves with anxiety medication.

As for the girlfriend, I hear where you are coming from--many of us have had those same thoughts or similar. You have written a script for a tragedy that has no basis in reality. The real tragedy that is happening is that your anxiety is terrorizing you!
Bookmark and Share
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." -Woody Allen

Tags: