Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Amped up on anxiety bad right now  (Read 139 times)

Offline TonyL1

• Rec's: 4
  • Summer is here!!!
    • Poke This Member
Amped up on anxiety bad right now
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:03:32 PM »
Hey all, been awake for 3 hours now and the high level anxiety is just wicked, won't stop, is this gad ya think, or a severe panic that won't go away, heart rate is astounding right now, very jittery like ..
Bookmark and Share

Offline afj0823

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Amped up on anxiety bad right now
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 01:25:02 PM »
Sounds like anxiety. I'm going through the same thing too today. It started with my fam coming over, and last night I started getting really dizzy, and it woke me up in the middle of the night.

Try to acknowledge that it is anxiety so I doesn't make your day any worse.
Bookmark and Share

Online redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:18 PM »
Sure sounds like anxiety, no doubt.

Try not to keep thinking about it... if you have a massage mat (those electric ones that vibrate when you lay on it?) try laying on it for 20 minutes and don't allow yourself to think.
The massager will massage key points to relax you. All it takes is 20 minutes.

Of course, if you don't have one.....get a wash cloth and put it under very warm water.(or a heating pad!)

Lay down and put it on your stomach. (yes, stomach). It's your center. Enjoy the warmth for 20 minutes. Clear your mind and breathe in the warmth. :action-smiley-065: :yes: :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline TonyL1

• Rec's: 4
  • Summer is here!!!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »
Hey all!! :action-smiley-065: noticing now for a few days, that the anxiety/GAD etc, is unrelenting
For the first few hours I'm awake.. Then it slowly kind of passes. But it differs from day to day, of course
I feel like  crap, from the constant beatings of this, Sooooo, since I'm not on any meda currently, what ya
Think I should try for fatique/GAD/Panic and the lovely Agoraphobia that goes with it!!! Lol
Bookmark and Share

Online redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 12:45:54 AM »
Hey all!! :action-smiley-065: noticing now for a few days, that the anxiety/GAD etc, is unrelenting
For the first few hours I'm awake.. Then it slowly kind of passes. But it differs from day to day, of course
I feel like  crap, from the constant beatings of this, Sooooo, since I'm not on any meda currently, what ya
Think I should try for fatique/GAD/Panic and the lovely Agoraphobia that goes with it!!! Lol

Sounds like morning anxiety, maybe even a bit of depression if it's worse in the morning. A lot of times, depression/anxiety go hand in hand.

As for what should you try? Only a qualified physician can make that decision.

But, fwiw, I have GAD/OCD and Agora.

I'm on 20mgs Prozac and 2 mgs Ativan for sleeping. (And if needed, small amount of ativan for any break through anxiety).
Bookmark and Share

Tags: