Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Another bad night.  (Read 72 times)

Online Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Another bad night.
« on: July 02, 2014, 12:43:04 AM »
I am up again in pain. The back of my head is killing me. I talked with a doctor on justanswer about all my symptoms and he said sounds like I have another sinus infection and that I do have symtoms of a brain tumor but he's certain that's not the cause so that made me feel better. I told him about this severe pain in the back of my head im having lately. Tonight it's much worse. He said sounded like a severe pulled muscle and muscle contractions and I may need to see a dr and have MRI.  I took pain meds at 10 and it's going on 1am now and still can't turn my head. The pain moves from the back of my head to my lower neck. Then there's pain I'm the front of my neck and under my chin. I get some dizzy headed from this as well. Makes me feel really loopy. I've tried Ice, made it worse. Got heating pad on it and not helping much. Muscle cream barely helps. Also the pain is on my ear, near my ear. I can't raise my head, turn my head. I'm hoping and praying to god it will ease off so I can sleep. I'm trying to distract myself from the pain. Kind of hard to do. It's as bad as a toothache. No fun. It's a really bad feeling. I need a new head lol.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
Re: Another bad night.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 01:09:12 AM »
It really does sound like sinuses. Maybe a little fluid in the ears, too.

I think anxiety coupled with it is making you feel worse so the best thing to do is to see a doctor or ENT. If you have allergy issues, take some allergy meds.

LOL@ "I need a new head". You're funny. Feel better, ok? And see a doctor! :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Online Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Another bad night.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 01:41:08 AM »
I found out today that I couldn't take allegra. My body has always been sensitive to antihistamines. The allegra made me feel really tired and out of it. And isn't even helping with my post nasal drip which is horrible cause it kills my appetite. The only allergy med I can take that actually helps with my post nasal drip is Claritin. It don't help with sinus pressure though. If this is another sinus infection then it won't anyway. I have had sore forehead and pain and have felt like I'm getting a cold. I bet the sinus infection returned. What I don't understand was it never totally cleared up. Even after tons of meds, I still had a bit of mucus but she didn't give me another round of antibiotic to kill the rest of it. I know the stress of my sinuses has not helped. The muscle in my neck or head has finally eased up now to where I can sleep. If it continues to hurt I will be seeing a dr. I'm calling ent tomorrow and hoping she can call me In antibiotics. I can't afford to see her right now. I wish she would put me on some for a month. My friends husband has chronic infections and takes a month for his to go away. It's been on and off for him since November of last year.  I wish my sinuses would have left me alone.  It's a huge anxiety trigger now which is a crock of poo.  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

Tags: