Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Post your positivity! Write 1 (or more) good things about your day :]  (Read 4693 times)

Offline afj0823

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Post your positivity! Write 1 (or more) good things about your day :]
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 02:35:40 PM »
red apples Im going to st lucia its in the carribean

Hey guys i recommend getting the jawbone or fitbit, to keep u going, it keeps track of how many steps you take everyday. I stole mine from my fiance, and it has helped me leave my little spot and keep moving, you would be suprised how little you move. If you can afford it i would really invest, or if you have a friend who has one ask if you can borrow it, you will want to know how much you moved everyday. it truly is motivational :). I like the fitbit, but i think the jawbone is cuter and has better apps, so i bought the jawbone it should be coming in the mail in a few days, till then im wearing my fiances fitbit. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 02:45:27 PM »
red apples Im going to st lucia its in the carribean

Hey guys i recommend getting the jawbone or fitbit, to keep u going, it keeps track of how many steps you take everyday. I stole mine from my fiance, and it has helped me leave my little spot and keep moving, you would be suprised how little you move. If you can afford it i would really invest, or if you have a friend who has one ask if you can borrow it, you will want to know how much you moved everyday. it truly is motivational :). I like the fitbit, but i think the jawbone is cuter and has better apps, so i bought the jawbone it should be coming in the mail in a few days, till then im wearing my fiances fitbit. :)

WOW! St. Lucia! Beautiful place! Are you flying or cruising?

I'll have to look into that Jawbone or FitBit! I think I might wear mine out though, I'm always moving!

How much have you "moved" since you've been tracking? Thanks for posting! :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline afj0823

Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 06:46:48 PM »
straight flight, and i don't know how much i have walked total since started i have been using it for 5 days, and my fiance has it hooked to his comp, and he is always using his comp for studies so i dunno, but the band shows when you have walked 10,000 steps, (5 lights each light represents 2000 steps).

i doubt you would wear it out, you would be surprised how little you walk.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
I walk a lot! Inside and outside! I'm always on the move!

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Cool, your flight is a straight run! Take lots of photos!
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
Went to the doc for my sinus/ear infection re-check and to see how the Flonase is working.

Sinuses are open, ears are clear, throat has no irritation. But I knew that, I could feel it. Flonase is working.

Felt good to get out again without anxiety, even with the heat index in the 90's. (heat has been an anxiety trigger the last few years)

Looking forward to the storms! I love rain, thunder and lightning...Mother Nature puts on a great light show. :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline afj0823

Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »
Hey red apples sounds like you suffer from what I do. I got an inner ear infection, got really sick, caused bad vertigo which caused lots of anxiety. And now I'm a sufferer of dizziness, which they say is most likely from allergies and sinuses, they told me to take zyrtec and Flonase everyday but I feel Flonase gives me a rebound effect. So I try to manage it with Afrin instead and only use when needed. I'm also suppose to start allergy shots but still waiting till all my bills are in order before I start bc it is expensive.

But I hate sinuses and allergies I want to move to Florida where there is none. My ears get really full, and buzz a bit, and makes me super anxious bc I think I'm going to get sick again when my inner ear infection first occurred and get vertigo.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 09:30:23 PM »
I am on medication (Veneflaxine) and I decided to take it in the night so it dosen't affect my appetite during the day, I ate today since I didn't take my medication in the day, I went outside and picked rasberries, I went down and got the mail, I had no anxiety today, I am preparing for the 4th of July, I bought mint tea which is my favorite type of tea, and I'm actually hungry today.   :yes:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 09:33:56 PM »
Hey red apples sounds like you suffer from what I do. I got an inner ear infection, got really sick, caused bad vertigo which caused lots of anxiety. And now I'm a sufferer of dizziness, which they say is most likely from allergies and sinuses, they told me to take zyrtec and Flonase everyday but I feel Flonase gives me a rebound effect. So I try to manage it with Afrin instead and only use when needed. I'm also suppose to start allergy shots but still waiting till all my bills are in order before I start bc it is expensive.

But I hate sinuses and allergies I want to move to Florida where there is none. My ears get really full, and buzz a bit, and makes me super anxious bc I think I'm going to get sick again when my inner ear infection first occurred and get vertigo.

Believe  me, there are plenty of allergens in Florida! I've been there twice!

This sinus infection/ear infection I had? Had no symptoms except loss of appetite. Had no idea what was wrong. NO congestion or pain. Go figure!
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2014, 09:36:01 PM »
I am on medication (Veneflaxine) and I decided to take it in the night so it dosen't affect my appetite during the day, I ate today since I didn't take my medication in the day, I went outside and picked rasberries, I went down and got the mail, I had no anxiety today, I am preparing for the 4th of July, I bought mint tea which is my favorite type of tea, and I'm actually hungry today.   :yes:

Sounds great, Smalm, my favorite "poker" :action-smiley-065: Really happy to hear you're feeling hungry and having no anxiety. Raspberries! How cool!

What state/country do you live in? Thanks for sharing your positivity! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 09:38:07 PM »
I live in the USA in The Northwest and I'm in Utah right now, compared to the rain this weather is great  ;D
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »
I live in the USA in The Northwest and I'm in Utah right now, compared to the rain this weather is great  ;D

Utah! I hear it's beautiful there!

I'm in NY and right now, torrential rain, thunder and lightning! I love it! :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 11:53:41 PM »
Went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch

Bought two new varieties of rum for my collection

Got fireworks for tomorrow night

Rocked out with some fun oldies this evening

Leftover Mexican food for dinner, with pecan pralines for dessert, and a mango-lemon daiquiri.

Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2014, 01:59:38 PM »
Went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch

Bought two new varieties of rum for my collection

Got fireworks for tomorrow night

Rocked out with some fun oldies this evening

Leftover Mexican food for dinner, with pecan pralines for dessert, and a mango-lemon daiquiri.

Ooh...you are having a fiesta, amigo!!! :yes: Pecan pralines...I'm stuck on the pecan pralines.... ::slaps self::

Thanks for sharing, Toasted!!! Happy 4th!
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2014, 02:03:48 PM »
Woke up to a storm! Love storms!

Thunder, a few bolts of lightning...some hail  :yes: and torrential rain to wash all the pollen away!

Grateful for this calmness and the tools I have to help myself, as well as all the great peeps here  :yes:

Looking forward to the rest of the day  :spineyes:

Happy Independence Day.

:: silly, stray thought:: What if everyone farted at the same time?  :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2014, 09:57:44 PM »
Enjoying the fireworks! Everyone's just started setting them off. Colors and booms everywhere! :party0006: :party0006: :sign0169: :sign0169: :bouncy: :bouncy: :sign0060: :sign0060:

Happy 4th!
Bookmark and Share