Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Post your positivity! Write 1 (or more) good things about your day :]  (Read 2702 times)

Offline redapples

• Rec's: 8
  • :]
    • Poke This Member
Re: Post your positivity! Write 1 (or more) good things about your day :]
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:56 PM »
I got up and went to work today after missing the past two days!

And my dog, a half-feral rescue I adopted two weeks ago, came up behind me and licked my legs this morning. Then she almost let me touch her!  ;D

That's so great that you went to work after missing 2 days!

And how Pawsome about your rescue dog!  :action-smiley-065: Sounds like she's starting to bond with you!
What kind of dog is she?

thanks for sharing your positivity!
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 03:18:33 PM »
The best thing so far was surfing the movies channels on tv only to find one of my favorite movies on----which usually only airs around Christmas time.  The Family Stone is such a good movie......"you have a freak flag, you just don't fly it", funny!  That movie has everything, drama, comedy, romance, and best of all Christmas! 

Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »
The best thing so far was surfing the movies channels on tv only to find one of my favorite movies on----which usually only airs around Christmas time.  The Family Stone is such a good movie......"you have a freak flag, you just don't fly it", funny!  That movie has everything, drama, comedy, romance, and best of all Christmas!

Carrie, that's great! You watched a funny Christmas movie- in summer! Love it! Thanks for sharing your positivity!!! :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 12:23:32 AM »
This evening's positivity:

Just realized I've logged over 50 miles this last week...... Feels good to go places without apprehension. (getting past agora)

:big smile:

Watched a few of my fave shows tonight.

Enjoyed a torrential downpour complete with thunder and lightning.  :action-smiley-065:

Wanted to photograph it but .... I need to get a wetsuit for my camera gear....
Bookmark and Share

Offline afj0823

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 01:15:46 AM »
I went shopping for wedding and honeymoon clothes. BC even going to the mall now makes me anxious. And went to the dentist :(
But I got through the day

I  keep a journal of my daily achievements. So if I have a really bad day I can see how I made it through worse days.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 01:34:41 AM »
I went shopping for wedding and honeymoon clothes. BC even going to the mall now makes me anxious. And went to the dentist :(
But I got through the day

I  keep a journal of my daily achievements. So if I have a really bad day I can see how I made it through worse days.

The important thing is you did it. The mall and even the dentist. Great idea of journaling :action-smiley-065: When is the wedding?
Bookmark and Share

Offline cutecat25

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 01:48:22 AM »
Great post :)
 - Well firstly I'm alive
-  Even if I was anxious, I still woke up in a nice, warm bed with a roof over my head.
-  I've been reading, and almost finished a pretty great book
- I made pink coloured cookies  :laugh3:

Thank you for the positive post :))
Bookmark and Share
Check out my Anxiety And Depression Youtube Channel:

http://youtu.be/yohg_juVlZg

Offline afj0823

• Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »
thanks red apples, its next week. Im super excited for it and the honeymoon. I just hope my anxiety doesnt get the best of me, im more nervous about the ceremony then the idea of getting married, but it is only 8 mins, and its a very small wedding, i have been doing visualizing technique so im not so nervous, i did this when i had to do a 45 min presentation earlier this yr and it helps. But today feels like a good day, im going to the pool.
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:55 PM »
Great post :)
 - Well firstly I'm alive
-  Even if I was anxious, I still woke up in a nice, warm bed with a roof over my head.
-  I've been reading, and almost finished a pretty great book
- I made pink coloured cookies  :laugh3:

Thank you for the positive post :))

That's great, CuteCat! :action-smiley-065: I love your gratitude and positivity!
Did you say pink colored cookies?  :spineyes:
Thank YOU for sharing your positivity!
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
thanks red apples, its next week. Im super excited for it and the honeymoon. I just hope my anxiety doesnt get the best of me, im more nervous about the ceremony then the idea of getting married, but it is only 8 mins, and its a very small wedding, i have been doing visualizing technique so im not so nervous, i did this when i had to do a 45 min presentation earlier this yr and it helps. But today feels like a good day, im going to the pool.

You're welcome.

Where are you going for the honeymoon?

You're going to have a wonderful, anxiety free day.

Enjoy the pool today! :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 01:24:09 PM »
Feeling calm  :yes:

Feeling happy  :yes:

Looking forward to Dr. Visit for sinus recheck later (not feeling agora apprehensive)

Enjoying the normal thoughts in my mind  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Shard

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Gettin' better!! :)
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
1. When I woke up, I was feeling great! (Then I fell asleep again and after that, it was pretty bad, actually...) But I really enjoyed that monet, when I woke up at the first time and I was so calm.

2. I went out for a walk couple of times. I really enjoyed that. (But I'm still lightheaded as hell!!) :D

3. I realised, what a good friend I have. Most of the prople (Including my family.) are not tolerant and I feel really bad, because the're judging me and some of them are even laughing to me and my problems, but on the other hand, there's one person, who's helping me a LOT!! Someone, who beleives in me and really supporting me. (Thanks M!) :)

4. No blured vision today. My eyes are  working pretty well today. :)

(Yeah, small things, but I'm glad, that there's even this little something, that feels better, then just being sad and depressed all the time.) :)
Bookmark and Share
I can't beleive it! I actually feel better! It will be a long journey, but I'll get there. I'll get my life back!

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Is it ok to post on this topic everyday?   :-*

Well, I made up my mind yesterday to start exercising again, just like the old days.  Exercise was a regular part of my life since my early twenties, it was always a part of me.  But after an injury to my hip muscle, I cut way back (2008).  Although I still exercise, I'm not as dedicated, and some days the desire is there but the actual act falls to the wayside.
BUT, this morning I began again!  I fast walked for 30 minutes on my treadmill! Tomorrow I plan on doing a lower body strength train.

So yes, I'm feeling more positive today----got the ol' circulation going again!  And I'm sure a bonus will be that I will be burning off any stress (anxiety) as well  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 02:26:28 PM »
1. When I woke up, I was feeling great! (Then I fell asleep again and after that, it was pretty bad, actually...) But I really enjoyed that monet, when I woke up at the first time and I was so calm.

2. I went out for a walk couple of times. I really enjoyed that. (But I'm still lightheaded as hell!!) :D

3. I realised, what a good friend I have. Most of the prople (Including my family.) are not tolerant and I feel really bad, because the're judging me and some of them are even laughing to me and my problems, but on the other hand, there's one person, who's helping me a LOT!! Someone, who beleives in me and really supporting me. (Thanks M!) :)

4. No blured vision today. My eyes are  working pretty well today. :)

(Yeah, small things, but I'm glad, that there's even this little something, that feels better, then just being sad and depressed all the time.) :)

Hello Shard! Thanks for sharing your positivity!

No positivity is too small! Anything that makes us feel positive is...... a positive thing  :yes:

I'm glad you are feeling better and have a special person/friend! That's awesome!!!

Looking forward to more positivity from you! And yes, ok to post on this topic daily...even more than once a day if more positive things happen! It's a happy thread! I love reading everyone's positivity posts!
Bookmark and Share

Offline redapples

• Poke This Member
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 02:29:15 PM »
Is it ok to post on this topic everyday?   :-*

Well, I made up my mind yesterday to start exercising again, just like the old days.  Exercise was a regular part of my life since my early twenties, it was always a part of me.  But after an injury to my hip muscle, I cut way back (2008).  Although I still exercise, I'm not as dedicated, and some days the desire is there but the actual act falls to the wayside.
BUT, this morning I began again!  I fast walked for 30 minutes on my treadmill! Tomorrow I plan on doing a lower body strength train.

So yes, I'm feeling more positive today----got the ol' circulation going again!  And I'm sure a bonus will be that I will be burning off any stress (anxiety) as well  :happy0151:

Yes, CarrieAnn, you can post every day or multiple times a day, whenever positivity strikes!!!

Great that you started exercising again! You're right- it is great for anxiety/stress! Funny- I just started working out again the other day, too! Squats/leg work and arms. Took yesterday off for rest day.

So glad to hear you did a nice treadmill walk and will do more training tomorrow! Keep up the good work and thanks for posting!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Bookmark and Share