Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I can't catch a break, aching shoulder blades, sides of ribs, everything.  (Read 177 times)

Offline sheepsy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Hima and I'm 22. I've been really stressed out by all the health issues that have happened to me and it has just gotten worse.

So it all started with me feeling sore on the sides and upper parts of my breasts near my underarms, and on the outer parts of my underarms. I also felt a little hard bump in my right breast near my areola, which hurt when I touched it. I was really worried because I read that the soreness could possibly be a sign of breast cancer. I went to my doctor and he ordered an ultrasound of my breasts and they didn't find anything. I was told that can happen during ovulation and once you get your period it will be gone. And eventually it just went away on it's own.

Come last Saturday, (second day of my cycle) the soreness came back, along with the hard bump in my right breast, so I started stressing out again. I figured it would just go away like it did before but it hasn't. I went to my chiropractor yesterday and he told me it's most likely just because I've been tense and stressed out, which is affecting my posture and everything. And I agreed with him, that's why I've been seeing him this whole time is to fix my posture.

Then last night, all of a sudden I started feeling soreness in both my shoulder blades. It's not a stabbing pain but like a dull intense ache, like someones grinding their knuckles into them.

And stupid me decided to google it and I saw that it could mean you have lung cancer, breast cancer, heart problems. Which there is no history of any of those in my family, but I can't even rationalize that to myself. And no one in my family smokes either.

My chiropractor called me and told me it's most likely an extension of the soreness from my underarms, and breasts, and the stress and tension which has led to inflammation of those muscles. And I want to believe him, but I'm just so worried.

I have been really stressed out this past month with not having a job, life issues, these health issues, and we recently lost our cat suddenly which has taken its toll on me. Another thing that happened to me was I started feeling slight numbness and tingling in my hands/feet. But I had blood work done and I'm borderline anemic which is why that was happening. The rest of my bloodwork was normal.

I've just had all these things happen to me all at once, and I'm just so stressed out by all these symptoms one after another. I know it's probably just because I've been so stressed and anxious, but I'm just so scared. :(

I appreciate anyone who read that entire shpeel. And if anyone has any words of comfort...
Bookmark and Share

Offline sheepsy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please guys, any words of encouragement. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It is stress and then that causes Chronic Tension all through the body from the top of the head with a tender scalp all the way down to the feet and its painful and scary but its cause by so much anxiety and stress .

Keys to beating it are some massage and heat on the tension also stretching and learning to relax and breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You will feel better once you realize it isn't anything that will kill you okay.
Work on getting your fear under control and make sure you have a good therapist to help you out. Oh and water exercises help too and make sure you eat right and exercise and drink lots of water.
take care sorry you are in pain it does hurt. You will be fine though stay busy and don't let the body tense up so much.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline sheepsy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm going to try my hardest...all these things that have been happening to me one after the other have stressed me out so much.

I'm just really worried about the small hard bump in my breast and the soreness in my breasts. When I press the bump it hurts, like it did the first time. I know my doctor ordered the ultrasound and it was normal but I can't help myself. My gut is telling me the reason for it is most likely hormonal...and when I asked the OBGYN/ my primary doctor, they weren't worried about it at all. My brain just keeps going straight to breast cancer. :( I just want to know why it keeps happening. T_T
Bookmark and Share

Offline sheepsy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have my women's wellness exam tomorrow so I guess I'll just ask her questions about it. I just want some answers as to what it is/why it's happening. If I knew that I wouldn't be worrying about cancer. :/
Bookmark and Share

Tags: