Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Helping my others and myself. We are bigger than this.  (Read 82 times)

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Helping my others and myself. We are bigger than this.
« on: July 01, 2014, 07:26:48 AM »
Just ordered a self help book on amazon to help to understand ha more and to see if it will help me overcome it.
Been doing tons of research on magnesuim and read lots of amazing things so I'm almost sure I have a magnesium deficiency. When I get the money, I'm going to be having that checked out to find out just what vitamin deficiencies I have cause I have symptoms of a few. You should do research on this if you haven't. You would be surprised at what you will find out.  And how it plays a big part in our anxiety and stress and more.

I've met some young folks on an anxiety app on my phone who suffer from anxiety disorders who know very little about anxiety so i listen to them and help them. It feels good to be able to do that cause I listen to myself and no there is hope for this disorder. I only hope they will find it in themselves to find that hope.

The pulled muscle in my neck seems to feel better but I do believe I have another sinus infection. The soreness and pain over my eyes and cheeks tell me it's So I'm trying to get my sinuses and allergies controlled. Lots of water and I may need more antibiotics. This sinus issue is really getting old. Trying  to do tiny bits of exercising to release more endorphines. Exercising is anxietys worse enemy.

Now I am going to sleep cause it's 7:30 and I'm not much of a morning person and need my rest. :)
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Tags: