Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is this!!??  (Read 190 times)

Offline memphisGuy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What is this!!??
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:59:29 PM »
Okay, so for about 3 years now, I've noticed that I have 3 to 4 movable "lumps" in my chin/Jaw area.   Scars the heck out of me to be honest. After research and a lot of prodding and worrying and such I came across the mention of Sub-mandibular Glands (or lymph nodes) They are soft, not really squishy I would say, and movable. They have't really grown in these past years nor have they regressed. On to the weird thing, sometimes if I yawn, it's almost as if the muscles or glands in my jaw/chin  area have been shifted slightly over the bone of my chin and becomes rock hard and makes it VERY difficult to swallow for about 5 to 10 seconds and it works it's way back to normal. Very weird stuff. I'm afraid that it's something fatal to be honest. I'm in no position to take on a flurry of medical bills etc at the moment. I feel lost about the situation. Most people say the lumps are harmless and the latter is maybe a pulled muscle but I have no clue.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lars Thorwald

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is this!!??
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
My money is on hiatal hernia but what do I know... I'm no doc! Probably nothing serious. Hope you feel better soon...
Bookmark and Share
"In the old days ice was the best painkiller. It was particularly effective if you poured some whiskey over it."  --George Burns

Offline Lars Thorwald

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is this!!??
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
Sorry MemphisGuy... My replay above was intended for Meganxoxo
Bookmark and Share
"In the old days ice was the best painkiller. It was particularly effective if you poured some whiskey over it."  --George Burns

Tags:

anything