Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is this!!??  (Read 97 times)

Offline memphisGuy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What is this!!??
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:59:29 PM »
Okay, so for about 3 years now, I've noticed that I have 3 to 4 movable "lumps" in my chin/Jaw area.   Scars the heck out of me to be honest. After research and a lot of prodding and worrying and such I came across the mention of Sub-mandibular Glands (or lymph nodes) They are soft, not really squishy I would say, and movable. They have't really grown in these past years nor have they regressed. On to the weird thing, sometimes if I yawn, it's almost as if the muscles or glands in my jaw/chin  area have been shifted slightly over the bone of my chin and becomes rock hard and makes it VERY difficult to swallow for about 5 to 10 seconds and it works it's way back to normal. Very weird stuff. I'm afraid that it's something fatal to be honest. I'm in no position to take on a flurry of medical bills etc at the moment. I feel lost about the situation. Most people say the lumps are harmless and the latter is maybe a pulled muscle but I have no clue.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lars Thorwald

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is this!!??
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
My money is on hiatal hernia but what do I know... I'm no doc! Probably nothing serious. Hope you feel better soon...
Bookmark and Share
"Is it meningitis? Scoliosis? Lupus? Is it lupus?"  --George Costanza

Offline Lars Thorwald

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is this!!??
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
Sorry MemphisGuy... My replay above was intended for Meganxoxo
Bookmark and Share
"Is it meningitis? Scoliosis? Lupus? Is it lupus?"  --George Costanza

Tags: