Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: still fearing rabies no matter how rare  (Read 311 times)

Offline albert

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: still fearing rabies no matter how rare
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »
Did you try researching if there are any types of bats that are native to that island?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 01:15:23 PM »
There are many of them basically all the ones that are native to the state becausesome of them pass by throught the island on their route and also I heard that "less than 1/2 of 1% of bats contract rabies" from a bat book.  Have contacted the CDC, My states Department of Health, the CDC said to go to the state department but my window for the vaccine is already expired  :traurig001:. as for the state Department they still haven't awnsered, they have just forwarded it to a vetrinarian who knows about bats. I got diagnosed with something viral on the 17th, on about the first week or weekend of June I was outside, Since last week I have had trouble sleeping I can usually stay up for 14 hours but now I have trouble sleeping... The time change isn't that much only an hour. My dad thought the viral think was a cold but I still have swollen tonsils... It's not from my allergies since I am allergic to a type of tree and they arn't here, they're a very common ordamental on the island.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Online vardnas

• Rec's: 98
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »
I REALLY don't think you have rabies.

You don't even know if you were bitten—that is the A-1 thing you would need to be absolutely sure of, and as far as you know, it has not happened.

I know telling you this isn't going to make a difference, but just keep trying to tell yourself that this fear is IRRATIONAL. If you had rabies, you would deteriorate very quickly. You're still posting to this web board, so chances are, you're fine aside from your anxiety. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but your mind is playing tricks on you.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 02:27:18 PM »
Vardnas I'm going to the doctor's later today to see if it's another deteriorating hand with carpel tun el or a pinched nerve, I'm paying 90% of the bill with what they said it costed... As for why I woke up with my whole arm tingling was extremely weird and also it still tingles (my arm) but mot as much... i'm going to see if the doctor can tell me if that is the path of the nerve. as for tingling my pointer finger is tingling and near where I wear the watch on my wrist. I'm going to see if the tingling on the back of the fingers, the weird raised things, my throat, and my hand discomfort (heat flashing) in general is normal or if it is really the end of me and my life that isn't that far along. if this is carpel tunnel like my other hand than this is some really f**ked up way for it to show its symptoms.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Tags: