Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: TOP of HEAD pain - YEARS!!!  (Read 78 times)

Offline Eighty-1

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
TOP of HEAD pain - YEARS!!!
« on: June 30, 2014, 10:05:56 AM »
Just need some quick assurance here is appropriate.

When I shake my head (yes movement) up and down, I feel a mild/moderage on the top right part of my head.  It's not there during exersion, but sometime can randomly feel it (pain scale 1 of ten).  Other useful info is that I have chronic sinus issues, and an unfilled dental cavity or two. 

It's always there, and has been the same since 2010.

Anybody think this requires further evaluation for a BT or anything else sinister.  I have not let HA take over on this one yet as I think it would have manifested into something else by now, right?

Any insight out there?

Bookmark and Share

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: TOP of HEAD pain - YEARS!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:15:12 AM »
Nerves on our scalp are strangely arranged. You can get pain in one area that is caused by a problem somewhere else, and the top of your head is most likely going to be caused by sinuses and/or tension. The fact that it is on the exterior (top) of your head and that you can recreate the pain with motions suggests very strongly that it is not in your brain but most likely sinus/tension related instead. And yes, over the last few years if it has not gotten worse then I don't think you have any reason to worry about it. It's just one of those normal aches and pains that people deal with sometimes.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: