Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: pain due to lymphoma, hypochondria? cannot think rationally I need some advice  (Read 55 times)

Offline mustardtiger56

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So in December I noticed a few lymph nodes in my neck and armpits. I saw a doctor and received a chest x-ray,blood tests, and ultrasound. All tests came back OK and none of the lymph nodes have gotten bigger in 6 months. However I also read about the alcohol related pain and decided to try it myself(being a hypochondriac). Sure enough I noticed a slight pain that lasted a few seconds. I panicked and soon began testing it every time I went out.
Almost every time I noticed some twinge or pain often in different parts of my neck and sometimes armpit that usually only lasted a few seconds. I became worried and explained this to my doctor who disregarded this symptom saying I would have lymph nodes the size of golf balls by now, and was just a hypochondriac.
However over the past few weeks I have had some chest and shoulder pain after exercise(especially running), and on off during the day although again I am told this is normal and just my hypochondria.
So, beginning Wednesday, about three hours after having a glass of champagne, I began having right arm and shoulder pain that was on and off all day yesterday, I also went out last night and felt it even more after having a glass of rum and water. Today I still have been having this pain.
What is this? Does it sound like something sinister is going on here? Or am I just a sensitive hypochondriac that needs to relax?
Thanks for any responses.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: