Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Muscle shaking quivering during and post workout  (Read 128 times)

Offline Niceguy237

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Muscle shaking quivering during and post workout
« on: June 29, 2014, 01:56:44 PM »
Been dealing with some muscle shaking and quivering during and post workout.  Most of this occurs during resistance training (not cardio) and never seems to occur in legs.  More arms and back muscles.  Doesn't seem to affect my strength either although it occurs more on my dominant arm.  Really spikes my anxiety, although it does seem to fade/not really affect strength or cause weakness.  Worried this is a sign of neurological damage. 
Bookmark and Share

Online LASD

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Muscle shaking quivering during and post workout
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 03:25:51 PM »
I get this as well. When I try stabilizing myself, like in a push-up position, I get these jolts of tingling sensations in my left arm. It's difficult to explain, but it feels like something is squirting in my arm. This worries me as well
Bookmark and Share

Offline icedreams

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »
I get it all the time as well. As far as I'm concerned, it just means you're working hard.  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

Offline tlynn

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »
I'm so glad you posted this!  I have been experiencing the exact same thing after my Stott Pilates workouts.  I only do this class once a week, (I do easier workouts like walking and rebounding the other days) But pilates is my hardest workout by far and my legs start quivering and basically turn  into Jello half way thru the workout.  It takes about a day and a half to finally have it go away!  My legs after the workout stop shaking, but if I put any resistance to them, they quiver...if that makes sense.  I really was getting worried myself, but really think it's just my muscles worked to fatigue.  Isn't that how we get stronger?  Anyway, just my thoughts.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Niceguy237

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 06:36:16 PM »
Well I hope this is just something benign or a consequence of getting stronger but it feels weird.  It's like my right lat muscle quivering only in a certain position.  Not constant but when I put my hand on my hip.  I am used to the sore muscle feeling post workout but this is just a very small area quivering post workout in a certain position.  I'm bothered that it's only one lat muscle as well, but I did work my last today and it was intense.  When I do cardio, my muscles never quiver like this during or post workout.  Scary!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: