Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: So confused  (Read 60 times)

Offline braves0042

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So confused
« on: June 28, 2014, 07:34:14 PM »
Lately ever since about two months ago I have been having these weird things going on. I am not sure how it all came about but im pretty sure it stemmed from a depersonalization type feeling and that has went from being 100% bad to about 45% bad which is good i guess. I have had a lot of brain fog for two months and find it hard to concentrate on anything, because its like my mind/body are nagging me not to pay attention to anything other than how i feel. Its almost as if im not controlling this feeling and its like my body/mind are trying to tell me something is seriously wrong and something sinister is going on. I always have that "days are numbered" type feeling lurking around within me whenever i try to be happy and enjoy something, which automatically makes me stop what im doing pretty much and sends me into anxiousness and fear. I also have this really weird feeling going on in my head, that type of feeling you get right before you found out some terrible news and you are extremely saddened and about to cry :fragend005: that goes on pretty much all the time. All of this going on was like a sudden onset and thats why it all worries me. I have taken myself to about 4 doctors so far, had about 12 blood tests, and they say I am pretty much fine other than the fact that I have mono and need to break my smoking habit because of my elevated hemoglobin and whatnot. They all even checked in my eyes and none of them thought i needed a cat scan or anything, i have been twitching a bit as well more than usual and seeing flashes of light within my vision as well as tons of small dot floaters. I am sensitive to light and sound and whenever someone is talking it is like someone is just pounding on my eardrums and it sucks. I just feel so detached and out of it all the time and im not even the same person i used to be :(. I am thinking of pushing for a CT scan even though they don't think it is needed because this all happens everyday. Has anyone ever had anything similar going on now or in the past? This is pretty much ruining me and im losing hope at this point.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• Rec's: 195
    • Poke This Member
Re: So confused
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 07:34:27 AM »
you can push for a ct scan or mri or what not but it really won't help you.  I don't mean to sound mean but med tests just don't solve the anxious thinking.  peeps either think the test is somehow flawed, missed something or doc read it wrong  OR peeps just move onto the next illness not covered by the most recent med test.

the things you are talking about are common with anxiety.  and some are just 'one of those things' that happen to a person that really have no sinister meaning.

below is a link to common anxiety symptoms.  read through the responses too.  have a good day

http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,89766.0.html
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state. 

Tags: