I have had a fear of a brain tumor the past year and a half and symptoms have come and gone now I'm freaked out again after about 4 months of forgetting about, I'm stupid and caved into google.
Here's what I've had over past year and a half.
- stiff neck for two weeks
- numbness in arms for a few days
- constant tension headaches for a week came and gone
- get out of breath much quicker when partaking in sports (not an athlete nor do I workout just play with friends)
- heart palpitations whenever these strands of worry come
- more recently failed a hearing test in right ear two weeks ago (50% deaf in left ear since birth due to heart problems)
- usually have 20-20 vision now have 25-30 as well. Only 18 years old