Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure if it's Pancreatic or Ovarian cancer but it's something!  (Read 222 times)

Offline amyjeannie

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help! Okay so the past few months I've been having random spells of diarreah! I told my doctor about it and she said that it is probably my gallbladder and I need to be careful and start watching what I eat. Let it be known that I am a 235 pound, 21 year old female. I went to the woman's doctor one time but they did not check me because I was not 21 at the time. I have recently made the decision to not get checked till I'm sexually active.

So anyway, yesterday I had diarreah again and this time it was kind of yellow. So I looked it up online and they said that it could have something to do with my gallbladder. So I freaked. I started looking up posts on here that led me to one with the girl who had the same problem but she started freaking out about pancreatic cancer. That did it right there. Now I'm going to die from pancreatic cancer. What freaks me out is I don't know which one it is: pancreatic or ovarian cancer. Here's my problem along with the diarreah...discomfort in the lower part of my abdomen. You know, right before or above my bladder/vagina. It's not pain just a lot of discomfort. So I'm creaking out. I barely feel it when I stand but it's very preferably when I sit or lay down! Help!!!!! Also, I have been having a coughing spell for about 2 weeks now and it seems like when I cough it almost hurts worse down. There. Please help! I'm freajing out! Pancreatic cancer is so deadly!
Bookmark and Share
Philippians 4:4-9

Tags: