Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bloating?  (Read 130 times)

Offline Parky94

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bloating?
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:05 PM »
Hi guys! Over the past few months I've noticed an ache and general bloated feeling in the right side of my abdomen, normally under my ribs. Could this be caused by bloating/IBS? I had doctor do a physical exam on my abdomen and he found nothing, if this was caused my some kind of mass, he'd have noticed it right? Kidney cancer has started to concern me and is sending my anxiety through the roof! Just need some reassurance if anyone has the same problem! Thanka 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bloating?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:55:02 PM »
I have IBS and bloating is not at all unusual. It usually doesn't last for more than a couple of days, but if your gut flora has gotten out of whack it can continue until you get it balanced again. Have you tried probiotics? You can get supplements or my preferred method is Greek yoghurt since the probiotics are already active and ready to get to work.

Pretty much anything else I can think of that this could be should have been noticed pretty easily by an abdominal exam.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 10
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 09:06:13 AM »
I gulp air when I'm anxious and have worried for the last few days about stomach discomfort, burping and passing gas, yet I FEEL myself swallowing air. 

Eat slowly.  Chew well and consider some over the counter GasX type meds for a day or so. 

Nothing you mentioned sounded like kidney to me!
Bookmark and Share

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 11:51:33 AM »
I will go through some tough gas pains and bloating and so does my wife  :sick0002:

:twocents: My 2 cents -One product that has helped me, especially when I am eating a lot of Healthy Foods, like salads, fruits, - has been a product called "Digestive Advantage Gas Defense Probiotics Supplement" 

I like this product - because it actually helps digest these Healthy food (like Beano does) and also contains a Probiotics:
- BC30 probiotic survives 10X better than other probiotics, including yogurt
- Helps prevent gas before it starts

It is one of the better digestive products I have tried at a very reasonable price.

I believe, I picked them up for good price at Walmart  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Tags: