Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: So am I crazy  (Read 80 times)

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So am I crazy
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:27:27 PM »
So I was having diarriah and upper stomach pain so I was sent for an abdominal sonogram blood work celiac test and a colonoscopy all normal.... Well my upper stomach still feels like pressure.... Should I be worried something is wrong???
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: So am I crazy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:07:56 PM »
I have GI issues and the first thing that comes to mind is, are you drinking enough water? Especially with meals? The upper stomach is where the ascending, transverse, and descending colon is located. I find that if i don't drink enough water, I get pains there too because stuff gets stuck and doesn't move through when you are less than hydrated.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Bocephus

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 08:31:30 PM »
I always think stomach is the first thing to hurt a bit (hurt being cramps or pressure, gas, diarrhea, sharp pains) when we are worrying..  I have stomach or belly pains for about a week now..  And I focus in them and make them so much worse..  No worries, you went to dr and they checked ya out..  Like pandaninja said just drink water and eat humbly.

Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 08:50:54 PM »
And don't forget to get your daily fibre!  :D But drink a lot of water with that fibre or it will bind you up like fort knox.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags: